Chapter 31

Drunk.

He was drunk.

Minho's head was spinning through the roof, all he could feel was his boner on Jisung's leg, begging him for something, anything. He would let out wines without even realizing, teary eyes staring back into his boyfriend's.

"Felix and Chan are right next door, don't make a sound" he took the candle that had wax accumulated at the top, slowly making some drip on his exposed chest. His eyes rolled and he let out multiple moans, he couldn't hold them in.

Jisung put a hand on his mouth, his desperate attempt to beg now being half audible. The younger loved this feeling, having more control over what was happening, it could make him enjoy the moment more, focus on Minho feeling good too.

He kept dripping the candle all over his body, only making Minho roll his eyes back farther.

He muffled something under his hand, Jisung then removing it.

"What is it baby?"

"R-ride me...fuck" he grabbed the sheets around him, letting his mouth fall half opened as he felt more warmth cover his body.

"How about I make you feel good first? Would you like that?" Minho nodded eagerly, not even attempting to understand what he was implying, only hearing the words 'make you feel good'.

Jisung blew the candle, putting it aside. He then crawled all the way to Minho's pants, lowering them until he was only in his boxers. He threw them on the floor and didn't waste a second before bobbing his head up and down length, making sure not to choke himself too much in the process. He was struggling but it was all worth it then he heard the sweat sounds that Minho was making, they sounded like whines, his voice being less deep then he usually was. Minho grabbed onto his hair without even noticing, tugging on it slightly, helping move up and down.

The younger then swept his tongue around, from the bottom to the tip of it, sending Minho in heaven. He felt amazing, all of his body feeling extra sensitive at the feeling.

"J-jisung?" He tried to continue talking but stopped and whimpered when he went all the way down in one go. He came back up again, looking at Minho with his mouth drooling.

"What's wrong bunny?" He kissed his chest until he reached his lips.

"I want to fill you up, m-make you feel good"

Jisung scoffed, passing his hand in Minho's hair softly.

"Even drunk...you're adorable but like I said, tonight I'm making sure you feel good too, now get on the bed board"

"But-"

"You don't want me to wait do you...? You know how impatient I can get..."

Jisung took his shirt and passed it over his head, tossing it aside as he also threw away his pants and underwear. Minho did as he asked, leaning against the bed while the younger was prepping himself, only turning on the tattooed guy even more.

The younger one then sat on his lap, spreading his hands all over his soft chest, looking deep into his eyes. He was about to move when Minho stopped him for a second.

"Please don't tell anyone about this" he lowered his head embarrassed, he didn't want to face him.

"Minho, theirs nothing to be ashamed of..."

"What if people say I'm weak?"

"Do you think I'm weak?"

"No you kick ass!"

"Exactly, I get that we are experiencing here, but do you realize who you are? The drug leader of this god damn city, no one could ever catch" Jisung made sparkling hands, making Minho chuckle.