Chapter 54

"Im scared Min..."

"You don't have to be with me, I'll make you feel really good if you give me a chance"

Jisung nodded and looked at him, in the dimmed lights of the room. Minho pulled on the towel with his teeth and gently tugged it away, knowing how shy Jisung was about all of this.

They were now both fully exposed and Minho started by kissing the inside of his thighs, gradually going up. He went slowly and made sure that he was still comfortable with all of this.

"Okay I'm going to touch now, take a deep breath for me baby"

Jisung closed his eyes and felt a warm breath on his parts, clenching his jaw.

Minho let his lips sink around the very tip of it and he didn't wait before moving his tongue, applying pressure on it.

"M-Minho-"

Jisung's eyes shot opened and he instinctively grabbed a hold of Minho's brown locks. He then took in his length without much of a problem and Jisung threw his head backwards.

This was so new to him, he'd never felt it like this before. So much warmth and so many sensations. He let his back fall on the bed and he had one hand still gripping his hair and the other grabbing the sheets behind him.

Minho picked up the pace and Jisung finally cracked, letting out a moan. He only went faster from that point. The younger's thighs were on either side of his face and he loved them way too much, so he used his shoulders to pullJisung closer to himself.

"Fuck- ah-"

Minho took him in over and over again, earning so many whines and moans, they just kept coming and became sweeter by the second. Drool fell down his chin and his eyes became watery, but Minho didn't even stop for a second.

Jisung rolled his eyes back so far and his back arched completely when he felt a hot breath on him.

"Minho-" he tangled his fingers deep into the roots of his hair and tugged, making the tip hit the back of Minho's throat. He gagged but stayed there for a while, drool down the corner of his lips.

He finally got out to breath some air, his chest palpitating quickly. Once he regained a bit of common sense he dove back in and didn't even let Jisung a second to take in all of this. This new pleasure felt so different yet so good, he couldn't describe it.

"It feels..." Jisung moaned. "Too fucking good"

It's then he felt his tongue warmly wrapped around himself, a hot pressure.

"Do you taste as sweet as you sound...?" Minho chuckled, licking it from the tip to the bottom.

Jisung closed his eyes shut and felt the same feeling around his entrance, slowly getting lower. Before he could give it much of a thought, he felt his tongue deep inside of him, along with groans from Minho. Jisung screamed out and his fingers curled on the bed sheets around him.

He could feel himself getting closer, just like he used to before. Minho then pulled away and started to bob his head again, but Jisung could barely handle it anymore, he could tell by his begs.

Without much of a warning, Jisung's legs tensed, his back arched and he came into the very back of his throat. Minho was taken aback but he quickly swallowed it all, a smirk on his lips.

He got up from his swollen knees and watched Jisung's fucked out face, taking in what he had just felt, still a pile of moans leaving his soft lips. Minho took off his own handcuffs because he knew Jisung would be too dizzy to do much.