Chapter 17

<3

"Jisung put the gun down" Minho sat up slowly.

"No, I'm taking you down now, you're going to jail for the rest of your life." He looked dead serious, eyes as cold as ice.

"We don't have to do this..." he put his hands up, hoping he wouldn't shoot the gun. He could see tears in his eyes, like if the ice was about to melt, threatening to fall down

"Yes we do! It was the deal, now get on the ground" he didn't move his weapon at all, still aimed at his head.

"Im not moving, I'd rather fucking die then know we have nothing. Tell me It wasn't just for the deal, tell me you felt something anything" Jisung was shacking profusely, eyes fixated on the older male in front of him.

"Just get this over with, get on the ground.."

"No, I want to know if it meant something to you!" Minho got up suddenly. Jisung backing up a bit.

"Lee Minho you are under arrest, anything you say can and w-"

"Oh cut the crap Jisung!" He step closer until the gun touched his forehead.

"Minho please..."

"No, if you truly think this isn't worth It, shoot the fucking gun, shoot me right in the head." he pressed the weapon on his forehead even harder.

"You know I can't do that, because you made me this way! You made me weak and feel all my emotions again, all because you wanted to have fun with me for a while then kill me. So don't blame me for aiming this at you, you were only planning to get rid of me..."

(Play 'I see red' by everybody loves an outlaw until the end of the chapter if you want ;))

"I was...you have no clue how I wish. I could just kill you like i did with others, finally having the satisfaction of winning against you, all the blood covering my hands as you fall asleep for ever. but I can't"

"That's bullshit, you would do it without even batting an eye" His arms were getting weaker by the second.

"I couldn't do it, just like the first time I got the chance to, I fucking couldnt!" Silence spread in the room, their voices echoing on the walls, resonating in their ears.

"Don't tell me you don't feel anything cause that's bullshit, the way my heart feels around you, it can't be described in words. I have to believe you feel the same way..but If you don't, shoot me right here and now"

Jisung prepared himself to, Minho closing his eyes. He then cursed under his breath, so many thoughts crossing his mind som

"Fuck you.." jisung mubled, Minho closed his eyes but to his suprise he heard a gun be thrown across the room.

Next thing he knew Jisung grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss. It was harsh and full of hate and passion. Minho bit his lip in return, the younger moaning.

"Why did you have to taste so sweet?"

They hungrily kept kissing, hitting and scratching each other, until they fell on the sofa, Minho being underneath.

Jisung then started to try and tear his shirt off, continuing to kiss him like it was the last time he could.

Minho threw his shirt on the ground once he managed to get it off. helping Jisung with his Normally, the younger would be embarrassed to show himself, but Minho knew him, he knew the shape of his body, all the nice curves by heart. He wasn't ashamed, he was enjoying the moment, something he only did around Minho.

"Princess, slow dow" he was pulled once again into a kiss, not even objecting.

Jisung then went off the sofa, on his knees in front of Minho's crotch, looking up at him shyly

"What's this now?" Minho smirked seeing as the younger wanting to please him.

"I searched up what feels good and I found that blow jobs?

"What about them?" Minho smirked.

"Yeah, apparently they feel really good" he rubbed his leg, keeping eye contact, too shy to go much farther on his own.

"Isn't that a bit fast? It's not the easiest, I don't want your cause of death to be chocking on my d-"Han put two fingers to the back of his throat without gagging surprising Minho.

"Im good don't worry.I practised" that made Minho's heart melt, he had prepared himself..for him.

Minho started to unbuckle his belt, throwing it away. He then lowered his pants so only his boxers were left on which meant we could see the evident bulge Jisung gulped at the size, he didn't know what big and small was but he knew it was far from small

He then started to give small pecks on it, making it twitch and get even harder and bigger.

Minho groaned and threw his head back on the sofa, relaxing his whole body.

Jisung then lowered the boxers, getting even more nervous when he saw it, now he was sure it was bigger then average.

He then kissed from the bottom to the top, stoping at the tip of it, starting to swirl his tongue on it. Minho was holding his moans in, but it was so enjoyable. The way the younger felt around his dick, his mouth drooling from the sides as he used his tongue, it made Minho crazy

Without a warning, he lowered his head the whole way down, almost gagging but he controlled it. Minho let a loud moan escape his lips, while Jisung was whimpering on his dick. making this even better.

He pulled out with teary eyes.

"Like that?" He asked, hoping he did good, going back down again, swallowing it all

"Yeah just like that, fuck" he grabbed a hold of his hair, helping to guide him as he went up and down his length, tears running down his eyes.

As he kept going, he had to stop the younger because he knew he could either come or start to fuck his mouth, maybe even both

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked

as Minho took him on his lap

"No, you did way too good" Minho rolled his eyes thinking back on it, making Jisung blush slightly.

"What now?"

"Now..."

we go to the bedroom"