Chapter 7

"I can do this." he put his hand down his pants, already feeling relieved from getting a bit of contact. He started to go up and down with his hand, getting used to the new feeling.

It just felt weird, his body tensing up every once in a while. Then it started to get too overwhelming, so much so he stopped completely.

"Fuck."he slapped his face with the other hand, disappointed in himself, at least the feeling started to go away gradually. Why couldn't he just be normal? Why did he have to be so strange in many ways? He didn't know the answer to any of his questions, but he felt like he was going insane.

He just stayed there, staring at the ceiling before he got a phone call. He reached and grabbed a hold of his phone, not even looking at the username before picking up.

"Hello?" He said with a tired voice.

"Hey Ji!" He recognized the voice as soon as he heard it, it was his friend from work, Chan.

"So I was thinking..we could do a double date, you, me, my boyfriend and his brother, how does that sound?" "I hate people and I'm not gay Chan." was all he had to answer, he preferred animals, less talking to deal with.

"I know but apparently he also hates people, just go as friends, for me, please! We never hang out" the guilt tripping apparently worked because jisung actually thought about it.

"I'll buy you some cheesecake-"

"I'm in!" He suddenly got really exited, food was also something he truly enjoyed, he never had the time to learn how to cook growing up, he wished he could get to one day.

"Good! I'll send you the info, we can talk about it tomorrow at work" They said their goodbyes and Han just thought about his day.

Then he thought of Minho and how warm it felt to have someone next to him while he layed down, even if it was a wanted criminal. How warm his hand felt on his thigh. All of this was running in his head. So much so that he actually fell asleep easily. For the first time in a very long time.

<3

He opened his eyes, finally feeling relaxed.. When he realized he was late for work, so he grabbed all of his stuff and hurried out of his appartement. He rushed inside the police department and arrived a few minutes late. His boss walked up to him and he got up to bow.

"I'm so sorry sir, it won't happen again" he apologized, it was his first time late.to anything ever, at least he got some rest. He could hear his coworkers laughing at him but he just brushed it off, knowing they were jealous of his performance.

"It's alright Jisung, I just wanted to check up on the blood diamond case, do you have any new information that could be released to the public to identify him?" Their was so much he could say. He could easily describe him and his brother, he could reveal their real names, he could do so much.yet he didn't want to.

"No, nothing yet sir, I'l keep working on it"

"Alright keep me updated" he went back in his office, Jisung letting out a breath. As soon as he thought he could get back to work, he heard a chair roll up to his desk.

"Hey Ji, you still good for tonight?"

"Where are we going again?" Jisung said not even looking up from his papers.

"We're going skating at an arena nearby, it's going to be so fun and you can finally meet him! Maybe even find someone to get you laid" Chan smiled widely, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I-I don't need that." he blushed and looked away so he couldn't see, but Chan already knew the subject got him defensive.

"Nobody does, doesn't mean it's not enjoyable" he elbowed him in the ribs playfully, laughing at how red he was.