Chapter 18

They kissed the whole way there, knocking so many things off of shelves and desks, not giving one fucks about it.

Once they reached the bed room, he picked up Jisung and threw him on the bed, making him gasp out, only for his lips to be attacked again.

They took the remaining of their clothes off, only leaving Jisung his boxers, as he covered himself up.

"Is someone shy~?" Minho kissed his cheek.

"No I just...I'm scared of being touched...again"

"I'll take care of you, if anything, and I mean anything bothers you, I'll stop. We can stop everything and go and watch a movie cuddling. Does that sound good? Do you trust me?"

Jisung simply nodded, spreading his legs so Minho could get between them.

"Such a good boy for me" he caressed his cheek, making sure to make him feel like he was safe and cared for. Seeing Jisung's reaction to the praise was priceless, he's never been told that before, his heart completely melting.

"Can you...say more things like that...?"

"Of course angel, you're doing amazing" he passed his hands on his legs, roaming along them as he slowly took the youngest's underwear off. He then threw it off the bed once he was done, smiling at Jisung.

"See? Nothing to be afraid of with me, my sweet baby boy..." he kissed his lips, continuing to touch his body in different places, making sure to know where he could and couldn't go.

Once he approached his private area, Jisung flinched, shaking his head.

"N-not there"

"Okay I won't touch it, can I go here?" He lowered his fingers to the younger's hole, looking up at him to make sure.

"Will it hurt?"

"Yeah, only for a little bit, then you'll feel really really good I promise"

"O-okay..."

Jisung then took a big breath in as Minho inserted a finger in him, making the younger whine and dig his nails down his back.

"Tell me when it's better"

"Feels w-weird"

"I know, just be patient for me like the good boy you are"

He kept fingering him until it didn't feel as tight anymore, kissing Jisung's neck to distract him. He then inserted another finger, making the younger whimper, calming down after a while because of the warm kisses on his neck.

"You're almost there princess" for the first time ever, he actually liked the nickname.

He put a third finger inside of him, making jisung throw his head back wincing, digging his nails in deeper. They went in and out a few times when Jisung stopped him.

"Get it over with" he closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to come.

"Are you sure about this? It's going to be more painful..."

"Minho...." He took his face in his hand and looked him in the eyes, Minho's sparkling back at him.

"Make me feel good baby..."

Minho raised his eyebrow then smirked, his dick twitching just by looking at the younger's body. Perfectly built and silky, he could look at it all day.

He positioned himself, putting the tip on his hole, pumping himself a few times.

"Take a deep breath in for me"

Jisung focused on his breathing, closing his eyes shut as he felt a stinging feeling, but twice as bad as before. It felt like he was being torn apart, a tear escaping his eye.