Chapter 11

"Nothing let's sleep"

'Fuck fuck fuck' he thought.

"No tell me...who touched you?" Minho approached him even more.

"No one, I was joking" jisung scoffed, dying inside, just begging he would drop the subject.His eyes were getting watery just at the thought of it, he wanted to forget but it was imprinted in his brain.

Minho quickly noticed this, he had gone too far, after all why should he care? He shouldn't even be here right now, close to the person he should be running from.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed it...we can sleep now"

"Ok-okay...sorry"

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong" that was the most reassuring things he's heard in his life, he's always had to cheer himself up, but now someone was telling him this. Water just kept threatening to fall down Jisung's eyes, the older noticing he wasn't getting better.

"You sure you don't want to talk about it..?" They were now facing each other, both laid on their sides. He nodded slowly, trying to control his breathing. It's crazy how he has such a tough exterior...but is so fragile inside, like a kid who never grew up but was forced to act like it. Minho ran his hand across his cheek, whipping the fresh tear on it.

"Listen I'm not very good at reassuring people, but...at least your good looking when you cry"

"Yeah you suck at this" jisung giggled, his breaths finally going at a normal speed. Minho returned with a small smile, his laugh being everything to him. He was about to speak again when he heard a noise from the other room. They weren't...they wouldn't dare.

They could hear Felix moaning and screaming from where they were.

"For fucks sake lix..." he covered his ears with the pillow, hating every moment.

"It sounds enjoyable" jisung said out of nowhere.

"Well don't listen! He's my brother!"

"I know! I just don't get how it feels good for everyone except for me..." he's tried everything, but after a while it starts to feel really weird in his stomach and he doesn't like it one bit.

"Oh come on, don't tell me coming isn't the most satisfying thing ever"

"What's coming"?"

Minho was out of words, he's never had to explain to another guy how it works before.

"You have so much to learn..." he let out a breath, resting his head on the pillow before getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"Gonna go smoke a cigarette real quick" he left the room, going down the stairs and going to sit outside on the stairs, looking up at the sky.

'He is way too innocent, what the hell am I getting myself into' he thought.

He popped one in his mouth, searching for a lighter, he must have forgotten it. Though, as soon as he was going to get up, he saw a hand with a lighter, lighting the cigarette that was in his mouth. There, was Jisung completely unfazed, that then put back the object in his pocket, sitting down next to Minho quietly.

'Maybe not as innocent...' he thought again.

Minho took a couple of puffs before handing it to Jisung, who took it without a question and took a big breath, inhaling all the smoke, to then push it all out in the cold night.

Minho had a small smirk on his face, stunned at how Jisung of all people would smoke.

"I quit a long time ago...but it feels good to take one every couple of year" he took another breath in, passing it back to the older male.