Chapter 78

EPILOGUE

"The two criminals are still at large after months of searching, we still cannot find a single trace of them.-"

Felix turned off the tv and sighed. Police have been at his neck recently to try and find his brother, but it was always in vain. Chan had also been under the radar since and both were extremely cautious not to say anything revealing.

"It feels weird without them around the house..." Felix admitted and Chan nodded.

"It does..." he added and they both looked at each other while they packed.

"When are Hyunjin and Seungmin getting here?"

"They should be here soon enough, do you have the flowers?"

"Yeah-" the doorbell rang and they went to answer it, guest coming in. Ryujin and Yeji were holding each other's hands and Hyunjin and seungmin were right behind them.

"We're here!" They all smiled and left soon after. They walked through the forest, going past manu trees along the way. Yeji looked at her own engagement ring and smiled just at the thought of it, so did seungmin. 

"We're almost there" chan said and they all followed him. It was dark outside, they could barely see anything.

They reached a trap door, metal and heavy.

Chan lifted it with Hyunjin's help and they all went in one by one.

In the bunker.

Jisung turned off the tv with a smirk on his face and turned to Minho, who was playing in his hair. They both got up and welcomed their guests.

"We need to see each other more often" Minho said and hugged Felix tightly.

"I know, it's just been so hard recently, the police are always at our door"

"So how long are you both planning on staying here?" Yeji asked Jisung and he looked at Minho for a moment, holding his hand.

This was the same bunker they had fought in, yet now, it had been months and it was never a problem.

"Until the situation calms down...as long as we need to be" it felt different then the first time. Jisung felt completely at ease here.

"Chan tell them the good news" Felix whispered and they all turned to him.

"What news?" Jisung smiled.

"Well our captain is retiring soon and they are looking for a new one...they asked me to take the job, and I said yes." Everyone exclaimed and congratulated him.

"That's amazing Chan!" Jisung hugged him.

"Let's not forget about seungmin and Hyunjin being engaged!" Chan said and they all kept chatting like always together. They took out food and started to eat all together, laughing and screaming when someone told a joke. It was their new family.

Jisung held Minho's hand and the heat died down after a few minutes.

"So, what's your plan after this?" Hyunjin asked both of them, which made the two lovers look at each other for a moment.

"Well we're staying low for now...but eventually we'll start business again in this city"

"The blood diamond is back, I can already hear the news papers and journalist screaming it" Ryujin chuckled.

"But he won't be alone..." Jisung smirked. "The ice diamond will be right by his side"

The two lovers smiled and watched each other's eyes.

"Always?"

"Always."