Chapter 76

A/n: don't skip any parts in his chapter or you'll be really confused. Also maybe bring tissues :)

<3

Jisung woke up to an empty bed. This was his nightmare.

He looked besides him and saw a note, so he took it as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry you're waking up alone, but i know that if I stay here this morning I'll never leave you, I would never be able to. I know you'll try and prove my innocence but please please please don't, it could make them look into your background and that's not what I want. So, I'll see you at court...I love you Jisung."

Jisung watched the dry tears on the paper and nodded, holding back his own.

"So that's it huh...?" Jisung said quietly to himself, muffling the paper.

He got up and got dressed quickly, he wanted to get there as soon as he could. He looked at himself in the mirror and held everything in him not to cry rivers. He could sit there and sob for hours if he wanted to, but he had his husband to defend, and he'd do it until he couldn't breath.

He went out of the door and took a breath of fresh air.

"Why do I already miss you...?" His heart felt all cold again.

<3

He arrived in the room 15 minutes before it started and saw a lot of his colleagues there, they all looked unsure. Chan was there and he got up to go and hug him as soon as he saw him enter.

"Jisung im sorry..." he said and Jisung held his tears.

"It feels like a nightmare..." he trembled.

"We'll get through this..."

"The trial will begin shortly" the judge spoke and everyone got seated. Jisung's leg was shaking and Chan kept trying to reassure him when he knew this was probably it for them.

Everyone stopped mid sentence when Minho walked in the room, all eyes on him and Jisung. His eyes were calm and collected, steady, unlike Jisung's.

Everyone had different theories in mind about them. Some thought Minho only did it to save Jisung, some believed he was actually guilty, and some believed they were both innocent.

"We are gathering here today to judge wether or not the man you see in front of you is guilty of his convictions. Which are the following, theft, drug dealing, kidnapping, organized crimes and murder..." The judge spoke and looked at Minho. "You have confessed yourself to being the 'blood diamond', do you still hold this?"

"Yes." Minho said and the room went silent.

"He's not." Jisung whispered and some turned to him.

"We will now let Han jisung speak on his behalf to clear up things." He said and jisung got up quickly and walked towards the front of the room where Minho was.

"It's okay..." he whispered with a smile and that broke Jisung more then he could begin to explain.

They sat just a few footsteps apart and it took everything in them not to move towards each other.

"Jisung what is your relationship with Minho?"

"He's my boyfriend..."

"And do you confirm that he is the criminal he admits to be..?"

They all stare at him as he thinks for a moment, sighing.

"No. He's not." He says and everyone mutters, looking around.