Chapter 33

The news were all over the place, in every single TV their was in the city, every train and every shop. It was all the same thing, the same headline:

Blood diamond is planning something.

That's all they knew and all they needed to know. It was a dangerous game. Chan had stumbled along a document, magically appearing in his hands, he gave it to Jisung and now the police was preparing for the 'big day' as everyone called it and 'operation cobra' for everyone involved.

They didn't know when it would be.

They didn't know what it was.

But they couldn't help but he scared, every single person was.

"Jisung, I need to speak with you" his captain said as sternly as he always did, so Jisung got up and headed towards his office, closing the door behind him.

"You wanted to see me?" He already knew why he was there, it never took him long to figure everything out anyway.

"Yes, as you may know, the press is all over out heads for this case. I'm surprised they haven't stormed out the building yet...but anyways, we've found out where he's planning his big move and I'd like you to be at the head of the operation"

"That's such an honour sir..." it truly was, but he wanted someone else to have it. He didn't want to catch Minho, he wanted him to be free and for both of them to live happily.

"Yes well, I'll let you think about it, it would mean a lot to me if you did" he put a hand on his shoulder, smiling at him before heading out of his office.

"Minho you better know what you're doing..." he muttered to himself, heading out.

                                     (๑>◡<๑)

"You have no clue what you're doing, I don't want any part of this" Felix spoke calmly, but he was not letting himself fall down this path.

"Every single detail is planned, after that, it's all going to be over. No more hiding, no more fighting, just like you always wanted it to be" Minho tried to walk to his brother but he moved away quickly.

"What you're planning is risky! And if it doesn't go to plan I lose everything...I'll lose you, jisung, Hyunjin and Chan...I can't have that." Felix looked out to window so that the older couldn't see his eyes getting teary.

"I know, but I'm asking you to trust me, to support me"

"As much as I want to...I can't Min" the older bit the inside of his cheek, nodding slowly.

"You're on your own..." he added.

                                      (๑>◡<๑)

"Seungmin I need you to promise me something" Hyunjin said as he clung to him tighter.

"It's about the big plan isn't it...?" He sighed, kissing Hyunjin's forehead.

"Yeah, i need to know what will happen if you find Lee Minho..."

"I don't know yet"

"But I need to know... seungmin we can't keep going like this if you'll just stab me in the back in the end, cause to be quite honest...I really like you..."

"I feel the same way...I don't even know what I'll do. If I were to find him before Jisung does, your boss would be arrested which means you won't have anyone to protect you...which means you'll be sent to prison...away from me...forever" he clung to his shirt like his life depended on it, somewhat reassuring Hyunjin.