Chapter 21

"Minho...please..." Felix cried in his corner, after begging him multiple times not to hurt the older, but he didn't listen and just loaded his gun.

With all the commotion, Jisung went down to the basement and saw Chan tied up to a chair in the middle of the room, Felix crying his eyes out and Minho with cold eyes.

"What the hell is happening??! Don't you dare hurt h-"

"He knows..." is all he said, fixing the ground, unable to face him.

"He knows your name...? Or everything?"

"My name...and who I am and what I do, as soon as he wakes up and walks out that door, who knows what he'll do"

"He won't do anything!" Felix defended, whipping the tears off his cheeks.

"Yes he will! And you know it too, if I hadn't stopped him back there, he would have ran with the rest of them"

"No! He would stay...he would stay with me..." that's what he hoped, but deep down he was afraid that his brother was right.

"He wouldn't, what tells you he loves you huh? Because he holds you? Because he kisses you? It's a load of crap if he wouldn't stay with you because of this bullshit society!"

"Why do you care??! Jealous you don't have someone to tell you 'I love you'? And you wonder why you're lonely most of the time, it's because you push everyone away!" Felix yelled, his throat becoming soar.

"I did that to protect you!"

Chan started to wake up, looking around room in panic, seeing the gun in Minho's hand.

"Why?! Why do you need to care so fucking much about every single thing I do?!" Felix yelled.

"Because you're the only family I have left!!"

Minho screamed out, a tear falling from his eyes as he whipped it away with his thumb quickly. The room went silent as Jisung felt like he didn't belong in this conversation. He wanted to leave them but their was no way he was letting Minho lay a finger on Chan.

"Minho put the gun down." Jisung asked quietly, starting to step towards him.

"Jisung run! Get out of here!" Chan yelled, he was trying to save his friend, little did he know, he had known all along.

"Chan..." he looked at him, not knowing how to phrase it correctly.

He walked to Minho, taking the gun away with ease, without even having to argue, he just gave in, trusting the younger.

"What are you doing?! That's Lee Minho! The guy you're searching for, please Ji just run away!" Jisung kept a straight face, approaching Chan slowly, cutting away the rope that was tying him to the chair.

"I already knew...I've known for a very long time..." he simply said, helping Chan get up, looking even more confused then he already was.

"This can't be happening..." he looked at Felix, feeling completely betrayed.

"I trusted you." He spit out, Felix feeling guilt fil up his lungs.

"I couldn't tell yo-"

"And you..." he looked at Jisung.

"What the hell happened to the promise you made when you became a cop? Why are you helping them??!"

"I tried Chan...I really did"

"No you didn't! If you really did we wouldn't be standing here, these two would be behind bars right now!" Felix's heart shattering hearing those words, like a flower slowly losing all its petals.

Jisung walked up to chan, looking deep into his eyes.

"I wish I could Chan..." he teared up, covering his face in his hands. "I've wanted to hate him, to despise him so much that I can put him behind bars...I know that more then anyone but...I can't...not matter how much I tried to, I can't hate him."

"Do you really want me behind bars...?" Felix interfered, looking dead into Chan's eyes.

"Felix I-"

"Answer the question."

Chan took a big breath in. It was three against one, two cops and three criminals.

"It'd be the right thing to do..." Felix turned around angrily, hiding his crying face as he tried not to cry again. Chan approached him, wrapping his arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder.

"If I hadn't already fallen in love with you" Felix turned around, a bit of life put into his heart again.

He looked back at Jisung again, the tension had loosen a bit in the air.

"What do we do then? Continue living our lives like if nothing happened...? I can't do that Ji"

"We don't have to, let's just all agree to not get involved in each other's jobs...deal?"

"Deal" Felix replied immediately.

"Deal" Minho said, burying his face in the crook of Jisung's neck.

"Deal...but I'm still...not sure about this. I'll need time to think..." chan snuggled Felix, terrified of what was coming next.

"If you even try and sell Felix or me out-" Minho walked toward him but Jisung stopped him.

"I won't." Chan turned around quickly, nodding.

"I promise you this, I just need time to process all of this. The fact that my boyfriend is a criminal and that my bestfriend lied to me for months about all of this..." he looked back at Felix, connecting their foreheads.

"Bestfriend...?" He's never been called that before, his eyes widening, wanting to cry. The first time that he called him that, Chan was mad at him, in Jisung's mind it was all over because of him.

"I'll respect that...but don't blame Jisung on this...please. You can hate me all you want, just don't think he's responsable for this...it was all me" Minho said, Chan simply nodding. It was like he could read Jisung's mind.

"Okay...I'll get going, give me about a week to get my thoughts in order, then we can talk all four of us"

Minho nodded calmly, but he knew Felix was going to have a hard time to handle being alone, unsure of what was going to come next.

"I don't want to lose you..." Felix cracked, letting all his tears run free, Chan's eyes softened as soon as they landed on the blond boy, holding him tightly in his arms.

"You won't lose me.." he kissed the top of his head, playing with his hair like he loved to do.

"This is going to be very complicated..."