Chapter 43

"Ah fuck" Minho groaned, closing his eyes shut.

"Well if you wouldn't move so much it wouldn't hurt" the girl in front of him said, while she dragged the needle pen across his leg. She was a bit shorter then him but still managed to have the biggest personality in the room wherever she was.

She was also dressed from head to toe in black and had her two arms piling up with multiple tattoos, ears pierced and loaded with beautiful silver jewelry. Her hair was a dark black that fit with her brown eyes perfectly. He had met her in a bar not too long ago, they had talked about his tattoos and turns out he worked in a tattoo shop, what a small world.

"Or you could go easy on me Ryujin" he continued and she scoffed, focusing on every single line she was tracing.

"I would never do such a thing" she chuckled and kept going, gradually swiping the excess ink off of it. They were always comfortable with each other for some reason, probably because they knew they would always stay friends, since they are attracted to their own gender, it makes things less complicated.

Ryujin and Minho both came from the same kind of background, making them understand each other.

"The wedding is next week..." he blurred out, looking outside the window. "Youre asshole of an ex will be there right?"

"....I guess so..."

"I'm telling you I'd punch him if he ever dared to lay a finger on you again, I would skin him from head to toe"

he laughed at her bravery because he knew she would actually do it if he asked.

"I don't need you to do that for me, besides it was....we were both wrong. I don't know why I ever thought it could work between us...." he lifted his head high to stop himself from getting emotional.

"You keep saying that but I don't care. He hurt you. Thats the only thing I care about" she stopped tattooing for a second, looking at his eyes. She never saw that spark he used to have. The fire that drove him was all gone.

"Thanks....youre a real one" he gave her a small smile and she continued her work.

"Of course I am, now stop moving your leg so I can finish" she smiled back at him,

"Could you come to the wedding? With me?"

"Weddings aren't really my thing, wouldn't want to scare all the kids away. Plus I can't wear black, the hell do they expect me to put on?"

"Please...I need someone there with me

"...I'll think about it Minnie" she ruffled his hair, tracing her last few lines.

<3

Jisung jolted awake, he had another one of those nightmare. He started screaming and hyperventilating, bitting his nails til they bled a deep red colour. This beautiful girl walked in, from head to toes she was covered with a white fabric. It made her look even more like an angel in Jisungs eyes. She was sweet and caring, she worked at the flower shop right next to his police precinct.

They had met a few days after the huge fight Minho and him had, and she was there for him for the start. From her creamy blond long hair to her shiny eyes, she radiated an amazing energy.

"Jisung breath in for me" this was the usual for them, he would often have these nightmares, almost every night if he didn't take his prescription.

"Did you forget your meds again?" He nodded while tears kept falling down his face. Yeji took him in her arms and put his head on his chest, making sure to rub his back softly. It was the best she could do in this situation, so she stuck with it.

"Youre okay baby, no one here will hurt you" she kissed his fluffy hair, passing a hand through it as well. Once he calmed down a bit, she snuggled next to him, laying on his chest.

"Thanks Yeji.." he held her close, as close as he could.

"It's getting worst love, maybe we should go see your doctor again. I think the stress of the wedding is getting to you, wether youll admit it or not..."

"I don't want to see him again..."

"Youll have to but thats okay, its only one day, and I'll be there with you the whole time! After we can go to the movies like you like to do or even play your favorite games-" he kissed her without even thinking, making butterflies flow in her. He couldn't lie, he never felt much when he did that, but it made him feel less alone and wanted, so he did.

He pulled out and looked into her perfect eyes. She really was the perfect girl, he couldn't even find a flaw if he wanted to.

She was everything he was supposed to want, to desire, to marry and have kids with.

But he couldn't feel this way for her. And he already knew why.

Yet he wouldn't admit it.

<3

Minho came back home, trying not to laugh when he heard Chan and Felix making a bit of noise thinking he wasn't there. He sat on the couch, putting his earphones on. It didn't really bother him, after all he was happy to see his brother so damn happy, getting what he wanted. Chan was the perfect man for him, Minho told his brother that on multiple occasions. They loved each other, they told each other that every single day. It hurt of course, but he was happy for them.

The noise then stopped and he saw Chan stepping out of the room in only his underwear, chocking on his own spit when he saw the younger male on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell us you were back?!"

"I didn't want to ruin your fun" he winked at him and continued to read, flipping thought the pages. Chan went to sit next to him, so he stopped again. "So the wedding is soon...how are you feeling?"

"I'm good Chan, Felix asks me that every single day and I always answer the same thing. This is your special day, it doesn't matter what I'm feeling"

"But it does matter! Could I do anything to make you more comfortable or?"

"I'll let you know if theirs a problem, its very sweet of you" he gave him a reassuring smile.

"Oh and I was wondering if I could invite my friend Ryujin, you might have seen her a couple of times here"

"Short, black hair, tattoos and a scary attitude?"

"Yeah her"

"Of course she can come, will it make you feel more comfortable?" Minho nodded in response, so Chan got up.

"I'll go add her to the list right now, see you later he left just like that, leaving Minho alone again.

Thats what he was most of the time now.

Lonely.

Seing every one around him so happy with their one person. He hasn't gotten over Jisung, he knew that all too well.

And that wouldn't change.

Not even if he tried to.