Chapter 69

They had stayed at the house all together, playing games like they always did. Felix was indeed more quiet, but he clung to chan's arm the entire time.

After a while they played a movie, all comfy on the sofa and still very quiet.

"Are you alright baby?" Chan whispered to him.

"Yes."

"You've been offly quiet lately, I'm just worried" chan spoke, trying his best to sound gentle.

"We're watching a movie, why would I talk?"

"Usually you make comments and talk to me at least a little bit...I just want you to know-"

"I already said I was fine..." Felix distanced himself and walked away to the kitchen, making all three of them turn to watch him leave.

Chan sighed and was about to get up when jisung sat him back down.

"I'll go talk to him" he gave him a smile and went to the kitchen.

"Hey" he went to Felix and gave him a back hug, kissing his back. "Do you want to talk about it...?"

"Not really no..."

"That's alright, I think Chan's just confused right now, he doesn't know how to help you"

"I just want him to stop asking so many questions, I just need him to give me hugs and show that he's there...he always wants to fix things when he can't." Felix got a glass of water out of the cabinet.

"Is this about your dad...?"

Felix went silent and didn't respond.

"Trust me I get how you're feeling..."

"But Chan doesn't." He finally let out and looked away, Jisung hugging him even more.
"He has both his parent's love, always has, I don't even remember what my mom used to sound like...how could he understand what he's never been through..." Felix admitted.

"Maybe you don't have the same past...that doesn't mean that he doesn't understand loss...he can understand if you talk to him"

"I'm not ready yet..."

"That's okay too..." Jisung started to rock him back and forth and managed to make him less tense. "Aside from that, how have you two been?" He continued.

"The same as usual I guess...except for the sex part, it's been pretty dry lately"

"Are you guys still sort of opened?"

"Yeah, but we used to have so much fun all the time, we'd invite other people to mix it up and throw in a couple of new things. I've proposed to but he doesn't seem interested anymore...maybe he doesn't want to sleep with me"

"I strongly doubt that" Jisung chuckled and nudged Felix's shoulder. "You should talk to him about this you know. Tell him everything is okay, you just need time"

"Yeah I should really do that" they both looked at the sofa where the two others were and Chan looked really down. He had a small smile on his face when Minho tried to cheer him up but that was it. "Have you ever done anything with anyone else then Minho?"

"Only one other person, just a kiss"

Felix looked at him with wide eyes.

"Who??"

"You" Jisung chuckled when Felix finally hit realization. "Don't you remember that night?"

"Yeah it was pretty fun actually...it's been a while since Chan looked at me like he did that night..." Felix sighed and got a little smile on his lips.