Chapter 14

Fasten your seatbelts :)

<3

"Scotty and Nathan Lee you are both under arrest for possession of private information on an ongoing case"

"What??!" Felix yelled, looking at them confused, then to his brother, who looked just as confused as he did.

"Recognize this?" He showed them a sheet of paper that showed some very crucial information that Minho had stolen from them.

'Shit' they both thought to themselves.

They were about to be handcuffed when two other men walked into the house, one of them being Chan, and he looked furious.

"Sir step back-" chan didn't even listen and he shoved his badge in their faces, looking as serious as ever.

"Now you're going to explain why you're trying to handcuff my boyfriend" he glared at both the officers, sending chills down their spines.

"They withheld information, this isn't supposed to be accessible to the public"

"It's my fault" the other guy behind Chan walked up.

"I must of forgotten it here" jisung knew that was a complete lie, not only has he never been there before, but he also would never hand Minho information like that. The older also saw his poofy red eyes, probably from crying.

He could have finally caught them...

He could have been honest.

But he didn't.

"That is extremely unprofessiona-" chan glared at one of them, making him shut up completely.

"S-sorry for the confusion detectives, we'll get going" and as soon as they arrived, they left them there.

Minho mouthed 'thank you' and jisung just froze, understanding that he just defended the person he is supposed to put in jail.

Felix was freaking out so Chan took  him outside, leaving the two alone.

(Play 'close' by nick Jonas here, you won't regret it!!!!)

"So...you kept our cover...why?" Minho was smirking from ear to ear, he knew he had won this battle.

He walked up to him and jumped in his arms, hugging him like his life depended on it.

Minho could be behind bars right now. He knew he had something for Jisung, it was as obvious as red on blue, even though he knew he shouldn't.

But rules that are forbidden...are always more fun to break.

Jisung looked deep into his eyes, as Minho wrapped his arm around his waist, the other one holding his cheek. The older glanced down at his pretty plump lips, Jisung's face covered in red. It felt right, almost normal for them to be like this.

Minho was the only person Jisung couldn't have, the only rule he had, yet he didn't care about breaking that rule, no matter what would happen next, they would do it together.

They were in this...together.

"So are you going to answer? Or just keep st-"

"You ask too many questions" jisung grabbed his collar and connected their lips.

Finally, both their bodies collide together, the younger brushing his hand in his hair, tugging on it slightly. It took a few times before Jisung got used to it, finding the rythme he needed to match Minho's perfectly.

"Ah~" jisung let out against the other's lips, making Minho smirk through the kiss. They continued to share the passionate kiss, something neither of them as had before. Minho had kissed people before, but nothing could ever beat how his heart felt as their lips moved together, their bodies flowing in harmony. Everything felt perfect, just the way it was.