Chapter 53

Jisung found the lighter in the bathroom and walked back in the room, flipping it around his fingers. He then looked dead into Minho's eyes and got on the bed once more, playing with the towel around Minho's waist.

"I've missed this..."

"You're going to have to be specific, their are a lot of things going on" Minho chuckled, moving his tied up hands a bit.

"Well i mostly missed you..." jisung sat on his lap again, kissing him harshly, pulling at his lip and dragging himself away. "And the sex part too" he added quickly, putting a hand on Minho's thigh.

"Have you...ever relieved yourself?"

"I haven't. For a full year." Jisung watched Minho carefully. "But now that we're back together..." he whispered near his ear, touching his chest. He turned on the lighter right in front of Minho face and watched his eyes become even more desperate.

"Have you been with anyone...?" He asked.

"I couldn't...besides nobody matches my crazy like you do" Minho affirmed.

Jisung ran a hand through his hair gently and kissed him again, only harder, making him moan slightly.

He kept playing with the edge of the towel and Minho groaned, not getting any sort of friction. He was so used to being in control that his hands kept trying to move.

Jisung then pulled out a single cigarette and lit the tip on fire, drawing in all the smoke directly into his lungs and blowing it into his face. Between the smoke he could see Minho's fire eyes, how they searched for something.

"Want some?"

He nodded and Jisung smile, putting it to the older's lips until he drew enough. He pushed his own head back and blew it into the air, his body relaxing.

Jisung, still holding the cigarette, bent down and started to heavily kiss his neck, bitting and sucking on certain spots he remembered to be his favorite. He wasn't wrong.

Minho felt his whole body tremble and quiver at the feeling he's missed.

Jisung only went harder, until his neck was a few shades of purple and red. His breaths were layering on his collarbone and it only made his limbs weaker to think about. He then took a puff from the cigarette and blew it out on his neck gently.

His hand subtly reached for the towel and took it off the older's lap, grabbing his thigh.

"Are you still okay with all of this?"

"Y-yes" He flushed.

"Is that why you're whining like a little bitch for me baby?" He smirked as he saw Minho get even more flustered and started to get confused .

"No. I'm not."

"Really?" He pulled out the lighter and immediately melted his little rebellion into ash. Minho felt the heat on his skin and moaned. He then yelled one out when Jisung buried the cigarette into his skin.

"J-Jisung I can't anymore. Do something. Touch me." Minho managed to let out.

"I...I don't know how to"

Minho sort of blankly stared at him before chuckling.

"Well I'd like to show you but...I'm sort of in a tight situation here baby"

Jisung blushed and didn't really know how to please him in that way. He'd rarely ever seen a man pleasing himself, hell he didn't even know how to please his own.

"I can tell you what to do if you like..."

Jisung nodded and waited for help, his eyes shining even if the room was darkened.

"First off, don't be afraid to touch me, just use your hand"

Jisung's fingers crawled on his thigh until he reached his private part, which he took a hold of gently. Minho choked on his breath and smiled.

"Now you move your hand up and down, not too slow, not too fast...can you do that for me?"

Jisung did as he said and picked up a pace, watching Minho with attentive eyes, using his skills to point out what he liked and didn't.

He relaxed his body and his head shifted backwards to lay on the bed board while his fists grabbed whatever they could.

"S-shit baby" he closed his eyes shut and smirked. "Don't stop." So jisung kept going as best as he could, focusing on every sound Minho was making. He had touched him before, but never like this, so he smiled when he managed to make him feel good.

His tattoo was just as he remembered.

"Im close-"

Jisung went slightly faster but kept a decent pace, Minhos chest contracting and tensing, boosting his hips into his hands. He then went down for a suddle kiss and Minho only sounded sweeter against his lips. They became sloppier when Minho got closer to his high, his begs sounding more and more lustful.

As the older bit down his lip, he came over his stomach and gasped slightly, his hand tensing then relaxing completely. His heavy breaths calmed quickly and he looked at him.

"We should get you cleaned up love" Jisung kissed his nose and went to get a warm towel, starting to clean him.

"What makes you think we're done?" Minho smirked and looked down at the clear bulge under Jisung's towel, who nodded shyly.

"Well you already came..." Jisung reached for the handcuffs and undid them from his hands, Minho groaning after finally being able to move.

"Baby, I'm willing to make you feel really good if you let me" he gave a quick glance and Jisung was becoming more and more red.

"I'm not ready to be t-touched" he put his hands on his lap.

"I'll tie my hands behind my back." Minho spat out quickly and Jisung looked at him calmly.

"What?"

"Let me show you what's been taken from you. Let me pleasure you the way I always wanted to...I promise I won't use my hands, and if you ever feel uncomfortable just let me know and we'll stop everything..." Minho handed Jisung the handcuffs and turned around, waiting to be chained again. "Only if you are willing"

Jisung gave it a quick thought and put the handcuff on the older one hesitantly. He then sat back on the bed and stared at his lap, playing with his fingers.

Minho got up from the bed, only to get on his knees in front of Jisung.

"Are you ready...?"

Jisung nodded.