Chapter 57

Minho dialled the number and it rang in the quiet room. Jisung was holding his hand the whole time, as it kept on ringing over and over again.

Nothing.

Their was nothing coming from it.

Again.

They tried it again, still no luck in reaching anyone.

They sighed when it was the fourth time and looked at each other.

"Maybe it's a fake lead?"

"No, the descriptions were too similar. But I can't put a finger on who would want to do this to you or me...us" Minho groaned and sat back on the couch, Jisung sitting on his lap and playing with his hair gently.

"Whoever it is, I'm sure we can take them. Plus, all our friends are on our side here"

"That's what I'm worried about..."

The phone in the center of the table vibrated suddenly.

They stared at the screen, it was the number they had been trying to reach for the past few minutes.

Minho answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" He asked hesitantly.

"It has been a while..." the calm voice spoke and sent chills down his spine.

"Who are you and what do you want with us?" Jisung asked and it went quiet.

"We just want a talk" the other men spoke up finally and Jisung widened his eyes when he heard it. The older one saw his distress and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Meet us at the abandoned factory tonight..."

"Why should we go?" Minho turned to Jisung who was frozen in place, a tear falling from his eye.

"Because you wouldn't want to keep your two friends waiting now would you?"

Silence.

"I'll see you soon" the voice said before hanging up suddenly.

Jisung then looked at Minho with tears filling his eyes, hanging onto his jacket like his life depended on it.

"Jisung don't worry, we'll get them back. Whoever he took."

"T-Thats not the problem. I-I know who's doing this..."

The room went quiet again, apart from Jisung's low whines.

"It's my dad..."

<3

Chan woke up with a huge feeling of agony in his right leg, along with a spinning head. He tried to get up but found that his leg was tied down and his head had been bleeding all over the floor. He coughed loudly, a huge ache in his stomach.

Before he could even see or know where he was, he thought of the other person that was with him.

"Felix?" He groaned out and looked around, confused.

He didn't remember a single thing that happened, he didn't even know what time it was.

Chan touched his head and looked at his now bloody hand. His eyes trailed over the room, it was a cell, he had been taken.

Before he could do much, the door opened and a bit of light came in. He looked up at the two men.

"What the hell did you do to Felix?" He coughed up a bit of blood and looked dead at them.

"You can ask him yourself..." they stepped aside and Felix appeared, his head lowered and soft tears dried up in his eyes.

He didn't have a scratch on him.

"Felix...?" He stared at him, hoping to find answers.

"My son made the right decision, isn't that right Felix?"

The blond one nodded, still a head low.

"Your son?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the two men. Felix's hands were trembling as he stood there, but before Chan could say anything, the door was closed along with the lights.

"Let Felix go!!" He yelled with all his strength but it was no use.

The other three walked away and Felix cried silently.

"Cheer up Felix, your brother will be joining us soon." His father spoke and the other man nodded.

"So will jisung..."

<3

Hyunjin and seungmin rushed back in the house as soon as they got the call, so did Ryujin and Yeji.

Once the door was closed, they all looked at each other.

"Chan and Felix aren't picking up, they took them"

"Fuck..." Ryujin spoke.

Silence fell upon them, what to do?

"We should head there right now. Not waste any time..." Minho grabbed his gun and his jacket but Jisung held him there.

"I...he's..." he couldn't get a word out, it seemed to have dawned on him that he'd be seing his father soon.

"The picture. We have a picture of the two men like you asked" Ryujin, in a hurry, pulled out the printed picture, sliding it on the table.

Minho and Jisung stared at the picture for a while, nodding.

"Guess both our dads are back in town." The older spoke and Jisung grabbed him by the shirt.

<3

Chan's room opened again and two guards grabbed his arms firmly, dragging him along the halls of this used up place.

They brought him to a huge room where the men from earlier were standing.

They tied him to a post and he was now on his knees, one of them bleeding. Chan groaned but let himself be dragged along with this.

When he opened his eyes, Felix tried walked to him.

"Don't." His father stopped him from moving.

"His head is bleeding, let me go to him." Felix furrowed his eyebrows.

"We need him to look badly shaped when our guests arrive, I suggest you stay out of it." Jisung's father replied dryly.

"If you don't let me help him right now, you'll be the one who's beaten to a god damn pole. I'll boil your entire body until your eyeballs melt off your god damn face."Felix shot back and grabbed a towel and a bowl of water, going to chan on the floor and lifting his chin up gently.

"The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree" the old man said.

"What's going on?" The older asked when Felix approached him, desperately, he wanted answers.

"It'll be over soon I promise..." he whispered and damped the towel on his face gently, removing the dry blood.

"This isn't the way I thought I'd meet your parents..." chan chuckled and coughed a bit of blood.

"I wanted this day to never come...and now you're getting dragged into this mess, I'm so sorry Chan" he hugged him warmly and the older felt alive again, suddenly it was all worth it.

"Is Minho on his way?"

"Yes."

"Okay...I can hang on a little longer."

"Oh your pretty blond hair..." Felix passed a hand through it and sighed, it was filled with blood. He cleaned his whole face and started to treat his swollen lip, calmly dabbing a bit of alcohol on it.

Chan winced but Felix kept his face there, close to his.

"Why am I here?" Chan asked, turning to his husband's father. He heard his heels clap on the floor of this retched place, until he was right in front of him, Felix had his head lowered.

Jisung's father lowered himself and chuckled.

"I'm here to take back what is mine." He spoke coldly.

"Im here to take jisung back."