Chapter 23

Seungmin was sitting at the bar right next to his work place, sipping on his beer, heavily sighing. Since he is quite young, he's been looked down upon, trying his best to be up to everyone's expectations. He simply couldn't, so he just drank his sorrows away even though he didn't like the taste of it at all.

"This seat taken?" A young man asked him, making the younger one turn his head.

There he saw the man he wanted behind bars right now, Hyunjin, the untouchable drug dealer that could do what ever he wanted, when ever he felt like it.

Seungmin just turned around, not really in the mood for getting teased, as he drank all of his beer in one go.

"Might want to slow down there..." he sat down next to him, ordering himself a drink before turning his attention back to the cop, the one he was supposed to get rid of. But he didn't want to.

"Brave of you to come to a bar that is right next to a police station..." he said before ordering another drink as well.

"What can I say? I like to live life on the edge" he gave a small smile to the younger who just frowned. That damn smile he always had on his lips made him furious.

"And I'd like to live it in peace, as far away from you as possible" he received his drink, taking all of it in again, starting to have trouble seeing correctly.

"Oh come on, it's good to have a little fun everyone once in a while"

"I'd rather be alone..." Hyunjin nodded and got up, going to talk to another group of strangers for fun, blending in completely.

After a while, seungmin was complet drunk, not even able to walk correctly without falling on something. He stumbled out of the bar, catching Hyunjin's eye.

"Not my problem..." he mumbled to himself as he saw the younger boy exiting the place, making him bite his lip.

He tapped his foot a few times, paying for his drink and grabbing his coat. He stepped outside and followed seungmin not too far behind, making sure he didn't fall.

He followed him for about two more minutes before stopping in his tracks.

"What the hell am I doing? I look insane..." he whispered, turning back to head home, sighing as he kicked a rock.

Seungmin was trying his best to see in front of him but it was so messy, he could barely feet his feet, let alone walk. He's never even been this wasted before, he didn't know how to handle it.

He was confused when a group of men walked towards him, but they got a bit too close.

"Hey pretty face" one of them grabbed him by the waist, the younger trying to move away or speak but he just couldn't.

"Want to come back home with us?" One of the others said and they all laughed, all pushing him slightly one at a time.

"I think he's nodding, what a whore!" They kept tossing him until he landed on the wall, the guys surrounding him, touching him places they shouldn't, as he tried his best to take their hands off but they were too strong.

"Want to show us what's under those clothes..?" One of them reached for his shirt but quickly yelled in pain as his hand got stabbed.

"Touch him again and you lose your whole hand." Hyunjin took the knife out, the other screaming in pain, falling to the ground. As the others were about to fight him, he smiled and simply showed his tattoo, all of them freezing. It was the symbol for the blood diamond.

"Touch me or him and you'll die in the worst way imaginable..." without a second left to lose, they all ran out of the street they were in, leaving seungmin shacking, falling forward and landing into Hyunjin's arms.