Chapter 64

Jisung didn't once let him go while they slept. He would usually roll over and turn multiple times, but he didn't, not this night.

Minho noticed right away how clingy he was, how touchy and romantic he was being. Everytime he woke up, he kissed his chest and cheek, nuzzled his nose onto him, placed his leg on his stomach to pull him closer. He did it all. He loved how sweet he was, how cute and cuddly he had been.

When they officially woke up, Jisung got on his lap and hugged him, his whole body weight against his lover's.

"Good morning" he spoke softly and kissed him all over his face.

"Good morning princess...you look so beautiful" he said without much thought to it. "Did you sleep well?"

"Better then ever, you know why?"

"Tell me..."

"Because I'm officially moving on now...after fucking years I'm here. I did it." He smiled and cuddled onto his arm. "So thank you"

"Their is nothing to thank me for..."

"Actually..." Jisung got up and took his phone, scrolling on it to find an article. "Looks like my grandpa was...beaten and sent to jail last night...somebody must have held a real grudge against him" Jisung smiled.

"You can't possibly think it was me-"

"Minho, cut the crap, I work as a detective...plus I can tell when you lie" Jisung chuckled and went to hug him.

"And you're not...mad at me?"

"No, you just did what I never had the courage to do. Even if it was behind my back, I'm happy he's put somewhere he can't hurt anyone anymore"

"If i knew I would have brought you with me"

"I don't think I would have wanted to, besides I've read the report and...you seemed to have handled it on your own baby"

"Yeah, he didn't stop screaming"

"Good." Jisung smirked.

"You're crazy...god I love you"

"I love you too..." he kissed his lips and didn't let go. He bit down and Minho already knew where this was going. "So I've got a couple of ice cubes left in my water, plus we've got a lighter..." Jisung winked.

Minho took his shirt off and pinned Jisung to the mattress.

"Game's on."

<3

Jisung went to work sore that day, his hips and thighs were killing him and he was lucky enough his uniform covered all the marks he had.

"Hey" Chan arrived to his desk with a pile of cases and smiled slightly, something was odd.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, boss wanted me to give these to you" he placed a hand on the documents.

"Thanks...could you sit down a second actually?"

"Sure..." the blond one finally sat and he could barely look into his eyes.

"Now tell me what's wrong." He put a hand on his arm and Chan sort of looked at him calmly.

"How can you always tell when something's wrong?" Chan chuckled and hid his face for a second before plunging back into dark thoughts.

"Because I know you...now what's up?"

"I'm worried about Felix."