Chapter 62

Jisung came back home that night to find the house completely empty, their was a sign of no one this time.

Minho had left a post-it on the fridge saying he had cooked him souper and Chan and Felix had probably gone home. He opened the fridge and found it wrapped in something, so he smiled and opened it, starting to dig in.

He wondered where he had gone to, if he would come back before the sun went out completely, if he would sleep alone.

He finished eating and did the dishes, this reminded him of when Minho was actually working as the blood diamond.

He'd be gone for days at a time and would come back during the night, sometimes through the windows if the doors were locked. He'd stay there and wait for hours for him to come back and when he'd wake up for work he'd have an arm around his chest and waist.

God how he loved him, how he worried for him.

He wondered where he was now, after all he was finally ready to talk to him.

He needed to talk to him.

<3

"I don't know who you are, but I can pay. I have the money." He begged and stayed seated while Minho roamed around his chair, a knife still in hand.

"I don't want your filthy money, I've got plenty of that. How do you think I found your pathetic ass?"

"I-I'll leave town and never come back."

"Only to do the same in another city...? Don't you understand why I'm here?"

"No." He spat out and Minho got this crazy look in his eyes.

"Han Jisung...does it ring a bell...?"

The old man turned pale and his hands gripped the brim of the chair tightly. He stayed there, a confused and blank expression on his face.

"Yes I know him. Used to."

"I know, that's why I'm here." He threw the knife between the old man's legs, which made him scream out in pain and hold the chair tighter.

"Please have mercy!" He screamed out with all his lungs.

"You don't deserve mercy...you don't deserve anything. Now I want you to tell me exactly what you did to him. Confess...priest"

"You've got the wrong-" he tried.

"Confess!" He twisted the blade into his parts and he yelled in agony, his whole body cracking at once. "Jisung was a little boy and you broke him. You used him. Now it's time to pay for your sins..." he took the knife out and blood splattered everywhere.

"I did it! I did it!! Just stop, please"

"What did you do? Tell me." He glared and brought the knife to his neck.

"You can't possibly want to know..."

"You're going to tell me in every detail or I'm ripping you up from your toes to every inch of your scalp...and every time you'll scream I start over and over again...so what will it be...?"

The old man gulped and closed his eyes to pray.

But no gods would answer his prayers.

Only the devil himself.

"The heavens can't help you now...not when your in hell with me."

Minho smiled.

<3

Jisung watched the clock tik it's way up to midnight, so he sighed even more. He had been sitting, mindlessly looking at the ceiling for hours, waiting for Minho to come home. He wanted to have a conversation with him, to talk about his past and the whole thing with their dads. He had so many questions he wanted answers to.

He took his phone out and scrolled through his contacts before stopping at the one that said : my little psycho <3

He smiled and dialled it, bitting his lip and waiting for him to pick up.

Not even a second later, Minho answered it.

"Hey baby" he heard his voice and smiled.

"Hey...when are you getting home, it's really late..." Jisung was smiling like an idiot, balancing his feet back and forth on the counter he was sitting at.

"I'll be there in less then an hour my love, I've just got some business to take care of before I can. Then I'm all yours"

"Good... eh I was actually wondering if we could...maybe have a talk tonight o-or tomorrow. Any time is fine, I just really want to...start over and finally talk about what I've been hiding from you..." Jisung admitted and held his tongue.

"Of course, I would love that princess, I'll try and get back as soon as I can."

"Great...i-ill be waiting for you...maybe we could, like, try like the other night..." Jisung flushed and he heard Minho chuckle.

"Of course, I've been waiting for you to ask me" he said confidently and Jisung hid his face in his hands.

"Ok...I'll see you soon"

"I love you" he wished he could record it and replay it in his heart on loop.

"I love you too"

"Laters"

"Laters..." Jisung put the phone to his chest as it hung up and got this amazing feeling again, the one he always did. He missed him already.

<3

"Sorry about that, something important came up" Minho went back in the room and the man sobbed at the sight of him, trying to move but it was all in vain. "Now you were saying..."

"I can't keep going like this...please just end my suffering..."

"I'm planing on doing none of that any time soon. Now go on, tell me what you did to a fucking child. Go on."

"I...touched him, I've already told you this"

"Where?" Minho spoke quickly, flipping a knife across his fingers.

"H-his...thighs."

Minho stabbed him in the thigh and he sobbed out in pain, what ever was left of his voice anyway.

"Please make it stop!!"

"Did you listen when he told you to stop? Did you even stop to consider that he would be traumatized for the rest of his life because of an asshole like you...who used an innocent boy. I despise you will all my being"

"I sinned. I know I hurt him...so just end me here and now."

"No, I've got much bigger plans for you" he clapped his hands and a couple of officers walked in the room, deadly looks on their faces. "I present to you the police."

"Help me!" He screamed for them but they each caught one of his arms and waited for another command, from Minho.

"They won't help you, they work for me..." he smirked and lowered himself to be at eye level.
"Do you happen to know what they do to pedophiles in prison..?"

He shook, his entire body did as a sob came down his throat in objection.

"I don't know much either...but I do know that it's unbearable...perfect for you and what you did. They'll make you feel at home, so get comfortable, you'll be there the rest of your life. I'll make you live hell the way you made Jisung feel..." He stepped back and they carried the man out, he didn't stop screaming in pain the whole time and Minho just watched as he started to get farther and farther away.

"You ruined him..." Minho mumbled lowly.

"And now I'm going to heal him..."

<3

A/n: I love this story so much man. I wish I could completely forget and read it all over again :)

Tell me your favorite weather, mine is warm autumn air🥰