Chapter 24

Jisung took a cigarette from a pack Minho had in his dresser, lighting it and putting it in his mouth. He took a big puff, his lunges filling up with the smoke as he released it close to Minho's ear, his hot breath turning him on just enough to keep going. The tattoo was coming up an end, the last few strokes being drawn on.

His legs were shacking a bit, his body not liking this one bit, his lips swollen from him bitting it almost the whole time.

"You can do this, only a few more..." he pressed the cigarette on Minho's lips, the older taking it in like he was used to, feeling a bit relieved from the pain he felt.

"Can I get another one?"

"Ask politely" one of the younger's hand was roaming on is neck, sliding on it like he could strike any second now.

"Please, just one" he begged, his breath hitching a couple of times as he tried to focus on two things at the same time.

Jisung passed him some more, smoke starting to accumulate on the roof of the room, both of them not really caring.

After what felt like an eternity, he was done with the tattoo, putting some liquid to soften the pain, making sure it went everywhere before letting himself fall backwards on the bed, letting a huge sigh out.

Jisung had almost finished the cigarette when he was done, so he walked to him, testing the limits. He could already see some burn marks covered with ink, some empty spots next to them, just calling for him to plunge it in his skin.

"Remember when you said you liked fire play?" Before Minho could even understand what he said, Jisung buried it in his chest, on an area where their were no tattoos. Minho widened his eyes and let out uncontrollable moans, the pleasure spreading all over his body, relaxing once the younger took it out. His head completely in the clouds, he let Jisung choke him from behind, still being too focused on the sensation coming from his chest.

"You did amazing" he kissed him spider man style, upside down, enjoying it just as much, beginning a heated makeout session.

They were interrupted when a knock on the door echoed on the walls. Minho put his underwear back on even though it was still very irritated. It's not like they could go much farther anyway.

He managed to get some sweat pants on and unlocked the door, jisung just sitting back on the bed, waiting.

"Sc- Minho... could we talk just the two of us?" Chan was there, holding two drinks in his hands, looking quite nervous.

"Sure, is Felix ok?"

"He's peacefully asleep, he didn't have a nightmare in a couple of hours so...now he can sleep"Minho nodded and looked back at the younger who was cozily wrapped in his blanket now.

"I'll come back later"he walked up to him and kissed his forehead, nuzzling their noses together before heading towards Chan.

They went to sit on the balcony, looking up into the sunset, not really knowing where to start.

"Tell me how...how am I alive right now, and how is Ji alive as well?"

"Felix...he really loves you. And as his older brother it's my job to protect him, but also to make sure he's happy, that's why. Though now, I don't see a reason to kill you, you're fun to be around anyway" he raised his glass and drank a bit from it.

"What about Jisung? Do you love him?" Minho froze, he didn't want to admit that to anyone, not even himself. Chan noticed his conflict.

"You don't have to say it, I just want to know if you truly care..."