Chapter 44

24 hours, that was the amount of time until the wedding officially began. Minutes were passing by like sand in an hourglass, seconds as a single grain of sand falling to reach the others.

It was stressful for everyone, as much for Chan and Felix as it was for the two ex lovers. They had endless guestions.

After all a year was a lot and so much could happen, not to mention that they had no information about each other at all.

"Do you like this one?" Felix asked as he looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting the sleeves of his white suit.

"Yeah" minho was staring off into space, completely distracted.

"You aren't even looking!" The younger brother whined. Im sorry I'm...distracted, but youre not asking the right person for this, I don't know shit about fashion"

Felix sighed, looking through all of the suits he could pick out from. They all looked so similar yet so different, making his taste even harder. As he was debating which one to pick, a girl walked in with a bunch of dresses in her hands.

"Oh hey ryujin" Minho waved at her and she hide the dresses being her back blushing.

"This isn't what it looks like!"

"Youre literally trying on dresses, whats embarrassing?" He was holding in his laughter as Felix was too busy with his suits to notice.

"Well..this isn't like me. They gave a pink theme so I'm trying to go along with it....

"Thats really nice of you he said genuinely and she gave him a silly face in return.

"Yeah yeah what ever, I'll try them" she went into a cabine at the same time as Felix, both coming out in new outfits.

"What about this?" Felix asked hopeful, but ryujin crossed her arms and looked him up and down, analyzing every single detail of it, before shacking her head.

"The shoulder part doesn't really flatter you"

"Felix you've already met ryujin, shes brutally honest" Minho gave his brother a smile that meant 'good luck' and he nodded.

"Well thats what I need right now, I'll try another one" he went back in, and she stood there in a pink dress that made the dark ink in her skin show up beautifully.

"Look at you in pink, how adorable-" she glared at him so he stopped in his tracks, still laughing to himself. Felix came out of the cabin again, hoping they would like it.

"Well..?"

"The bow tie is hideous on that one." She said firmly after picking up every detail.

He changed again.

"The sleeves look like worn out socks

And again.

"Why does it have green?!"

And again.

"We can literally see your nipples through the thin fabric, I dont think thats what youre going for

And once again.

"This one is alright, but it doesn't suit you well"

Felix crashed on a nearby bench,

hopeless.

"Then its all over, i practically tried everything in the store!" He covered his face with his hand but ryujin simply smirked, getting up from her seat.

"Not everything..." she mumbled and Minho raised an eyebrow as he saw where she was headed. She passed her hand through all the different options and picked out one. One that would fit him and was perfect. She came back and handed it to him, the two brothers looking at each other confused.

"This....?" Felix raised an eyebrow. wondering if he should even try it on.

"Yeah, trust me, just try if she winked at him and he went one last time in the changing room.

Felix walked out after he figured out how to put it on. He was in a beautiful white dress with amazing detailing around the waist and bottom of the dress. His skin glowed and his eyes looked so sparkly when he looked at himself in the mirror. He felt just like a princess from a fairy tale, tear going in his eyes as he felt something.

He felt beautiful.

He gave it a few spins, seing the bottom of it turning and twisted depending on how fast he would turn.

"I want this one" he looked at Minho happily, and he simply nodded, smiling.

"You look amazing Lix"

"Told ya" she said, checking to make sure they were alright before they went to check out in their normal clothes. They paid and left there, Ryujin trying her best to hide her dress as they walked down the street

"Thanks you two.it means a lot" Felix said, looking up at the sky.

"No problem, tomorrow will be amazing for you, a day to remember all of your life. What you have with Chan is very rare, be careful with it okay?"

"I will."

"Good don't make the same mistakes I did" he whispered the last part.

"What was that?

"Nothing it was nothing."

<3

Jisung had been practicing his speech for the past hour, making sure every bit of detail was perfect for when it came to announcing it. He had gone back to his normal self calm, collected and cold. With Minho he had learned to loosen up a bit, but now it was like it all went to waste, sadly enough.

"Ji youve been saying the same words for hours now" Yeji said as she wrapped her hands around his small waist

"Its actually been 56 minutes." She laughed at his stubbornness. Some would be repulsed by how he acts like a robot. but she found peace and stability in it. something not a lot of people gave her like he did. She couldrit care less about how he behaved sometimes because well she..

She loves him.

"Youre adorable.."she kissed his cheek and went to the bed, laying in it comfortably. He joined her not long after. wrapping his arms around her waist.

He needed her with him. well he didnt need her. he needed someone there for him. It just happened to be that Yeji could do that. He did care about her a lot. he grew attached of course, but it wasn't the same. He kept thinking to himself. wondering what Minho had done that year. If he also found someone.

He would have his answers soon, even though he didn't necessarily want them.

It had been hard adapting, but he had managed to grow out of it. At least thats what he tried telling himself.

And now that wedding was even closer.

Tomorrow would be a new beginning for them or a sad ending Their was no way of telling where this was going.

Their was only one thing they knew.

Tomorrow they would see each other for the first time in a year.

They would meet once again.