Chapter 41

"I'm so sorry..." he managed to get out, laying his back on the wall, a hand over his mouth.

"I didn't want it to get this far..." He hide his face in his hands, only filling those as well with watery tears. They were both gasping for air. For so long their relationship had been comforting, some may even say it was love. Yet now, they couldn't even look at themselves or the other person standing only a few feet away from them.

It was painful to see them fade this way, they couldn't even pin point where it had gone wrong, they couldn't. Thats why it was so horrifying, all they had worked for had been thrown out the window in a matter of weeks.

"I think its over Min...". Jisung finally managed to say, even though it was barely audible due to his crying.

"I don't want it to be, I really don't"

"Its not an option at this point..we keep hurting each other..."

"We're overwhelmed, I didn't mean to try and hit-"

"It's over" he got up after stumbling on so many things, grabbing a bunch of his things.

"Were not!" He grabbed his arm harshly making Jisung cry even more, so Minho backed away a bit, looking at his own hand. He was scared of himself and what he had just done, even thought the younger had hurt him as well, he couldn't forgive himself for this. As he saw his reflection in the mirror, he saw exactly what everyone else did, and that thought terrified him. He was so busy that he didn't notice Jisung leave, packing almost nothing at all and heading towards the door.

"I won't sell you out..". Jisung said with his back facing the older. "But know that I despise you and I don't want you to come near me ever again...." he continued, trying to retrain himself from crying.

"All of this. I did for you...so we could have a futur together... I-I have the money we need so we can be happy forever...I'm giving you all of that. my heart as well" Minho pleaded, feeling his heart sink by the second.

"Then say you love me....if you truly care then youll say it... Jisung looked back at him as Minho tried to do as he asked. For everyone else it was just so easy, so why couldn't he say it.

"..." He froze up again, as his throat stopped him from pronouncing another word. As much as he wanted to say them...no, he wanted to scream them and kiss him all over his face until he couldn't breath. He wanted to tell him that every single day, night and morning, but he couldn't. His crazy how three simple words mean so much to some, yet to others its a nightmare to avoid.

Jisung scoffed, nodding slowly.

"I knew it..." he whispered to himself, letting a tear fall from his eye.

"Jisung..don't go" he tried again, no success.

"I'll get doing now...oh and Minho"

The older looked at him, it felt like they were miles away even though they were right next to each other.

"I hate you.." was the last words he spoke before leaving Minho alone again.

He crumbled to his feet, holding onto his heart tightly, hyperventilating.

"Come back...it hurts" he cried out, crawling towards the door but he couldn't make it. He was fighting to stay awake but the pain he was feeling was starting to make his vision blurry and his ears ring.

The darkness had invaded his eyes next. so he could barely see anything. He was sick of it, he wanted to feel again. anything.

So he screamed, he screamed at the top of his lungs. He repeated so until he didn't have a voice left, until it was nothing more then whimpers echoing on the walls. He still kept going, yelling at everything that made him hurt so much, that made his body ache in pure pain.