Chapter 63

Jisung had fallen asleep and was woken up by the door opening. His eyes shot opened and he tried to get up without falling too soon. He ran to him and buried his face into his neck, wrapping his arms around him and Minho hugged back.

"Missed me much?" He was smiling widely.

He smelled strange, Jisung noticed, something familiar.

"I did." He took his hands and looked into his gaze, his soft eyes melting all over again. "You smell like..." he held his breath.

"Like...?"

"Blood...? Where we're you?" He didn't seem like he was too concerned, just intrigued.

"I got into a little fight but it's all right"

"But you're not hurt at all..."

You're too smart for your own good.

"No, but you should see the other guy" he chuckled and walked away, hoping the lie would hold for just a little bit longer. "So about the talk, what did you want to tell me?"

"A lot of things, m-maybe we could sit down in bed and talk about them...?"

"Of course, let's get ready" they walked to the bedroom and both got on the bed, Jisung having his knees nervously tucked into his chest.

"Do I start..?"

"Yeah, when ever you're ready, I know how hard this is for you" He placed a hand on his knees and smiled, which really helped to calm jisung down.

"Ok well years ago...when I was really young I was..." he held his breath and worked up the courage to finally tell him. "I was molested...I was raped." He spoke softly even if the words were heavy.

"I'm so sorry baby..."

"It would happen a lot, and I'm sorry I never gave you an explanation sooner, I always pushed it but now I want to talk about it with you. I didn't want you to touch me because it's all I could see, it's all I've ever felt...but when you made me feel really good the other day, I wasn't sure anymore. It felt new and so good that he didn't cross my mind anymore. So I want to thank you for this"

"Their is nothing to thank me for Jisung, I should thank you for letting me so close to you...I've seen how far you've come"

Jisung exhaled, it was relief. He nodded and hugged Minho.

"So now that I've finally come clean about it, I think you can understand why I was so affected when I saw my dad...and why I'm hesitant about the deal he wants me to take."

"What do you think about the deal?"

"It's risky...not calculated and a huge step back for us. I mean, we fought all of this to be able to live just the two of us, and were supposed to give it all away once more...? I can't just blindly take this deal knowing it could impact us." He let out and felt good to finally say it out loud.

"Okay...well I think it's a good idea...we'd have a perfect cover, even more money so that we could afford many more things, to insure that our close ones have what they need. We don't have to see our dads ever again and that will be it..."

"I see...guess we don't agree"

"I guess not, but it doesn't mean anything, we'll find a solution, we always do"

Jisung nodded and smiled.

"I'm sure we will...thank you. I love you"

"I love you m-" Jisung kissed him without a doubt in his mind that he was the one for him. He melted into his skin and the younger one already started to touch his body.