Chapter 65

Minho proposed to drive them there, and so he did. He held the steering wheel calmly and Jisung took charge of the music, which immediately backfired.

"Do you have anything else then classical music on your phone?" Minho raised a brow, smirking.

"What's wrong with it...?" His voice was filled with concern.

"Nothing, don't worry about it, I was just thinking we could go for a...different beat" Minho handed him his phone and selected a song quickly, before looking back at the road.

"That works for me..." he pressed it and the song had a calm vibe to it, almost lustful even. it was called 'house of cards'. "So this house you rented..." Jisung continued.

"What about it?"

"Well we have it all weekend, what do you plan on doing when we get there?" Jisung blushed and placed a hand on Minho's thigh, it looked even bigger next to his smaller fingers.

"What ever you're down for princess. I know theirs a television next to the bed, there's a sweet spa in the back and a beautiful beach right next to it"

Minho noticed Jisung's hand creeping on his leg, but he didn't think much of it, at least tried to.

"What did you want to do?"

"I don't know yet, I'd rather focus on now..." Jisung trailed his hand up and reached his belt.

"You've been quite touchy lately" he smiled from ear to ear.

"Do you mind?"

"No, in fact, I was trying to think of ways we could sort of 'spice' things up now that you're healing"

"I know how to start..." jisung loosened Minho's pants and lowered them just enough to see a bulge forming.

"Jisung im driving...you can't possibly-"

He pressed his thumb on his tip as soon as he got his hand in his pants, which made Minho twitch easily and press harder on the pedal.

"Fuck-" he grabbed the steering wheel harshly and tried to keep a safe pace on the road.

Jisung didn't once stop until he was fully exposed, so he lowered his head and started to bob his head without a single warning.

Minho lost it and grabbed with a free hand his hair, he didn't know what to do. He could pull him up and keep driving safely or push his head down even more.

Jisung gagged when his head was pushed to its limits, Minho trying as best as he could to focus on the empty road.

"Jisung Im gonna crash this car if you don't stop..."

"I don't see you trying to stop me..." he smirked and went back down again, only earning more lip bitting from the older one, who was frantic at this point.

This was going to be a long ride.

Jisung only kept speeding up and So did Minho on the road, they were lucky nobody was there.

"I'm close baby.." he sort of whispered before leaning his head back on the seat and grasping the wheel like it was the last thing he could do.

Jisung pulled away when he felt him get even closer to his high and left him starving for more.

"W-why'd you stop? I was so close" Minho whined but Jisung didn't say a thing and just smiled evilly. He put his pants back on, even if Minho was still hard and practically begging for Jisung to do something about it.

"You wanted to spice things up right?"

"Yeah I wasn't planning on torture!"

"It's called edging, I googled it" Jisung gave him a proud smile and Minho sighed, feeling himself get worse and worse by the second.

"You're lucky I love you." He groaned and looked back at the huge bag Jisung brought.
"Jisung...please tell me that bag is filled with food"

"It's filled with ropes actually...it's called bondage-"

"But you hate being tied up..." Minho paused for a second before looking back at Jisung who was smirking widely.

"They're not for me..."

<3

They had arrived a few minutes later and Minho couldn't be in more pain, he could barely walk.

Jisung placed a sort of rope around his neck and dragged him inside the house, the older one leaning into any touch his could.

"It's so beautiful" Jisung said as he looked around and dragged his lover around as well.

Minho didn't look around, all his attention was on Jisung and every detail about him. How he smelled like spring, how he walked with small footsteps and how he smiled when he looked at him.

"Jisung I love that we're trying to experiment, but it hurts really badly"

Jisung turned around and pulled on his leash, which made their nose practically touch.

"I'll make it hurt even more if you don't stop complaining" he smiled sweetly, which didn't fit the words he just spoke at all.

"Who are you and what have you done with my submissive boyfriend?" They both chuckled and Jisung kissed him sweetly.

The younger then started to take some buttons off his blouse and smirked. He took it all off and walked away from him slowly, not once leaving Minho's eyes.

He went to the spa and got inside the warm water, inviting Minho in by signalling him to. He took off his clothes as well, getting in the water and kissing Jisung as soon as he did.

"Can I make love to you...?" Minho asked and Jisung smiled.

"Of course..." Their lips met once more and Minho didn't waste a second before showing him just how much he cared for him. He kissed him like it was his last day on earth, like it was the only way of showing him how much he cared.

He kissed him to show jisung how much he loves him.

To deepen it and show he means it.

"I love you" he whispered and Jisung chuckled.

"And I'll always love you"

And that's how they knew.

He was the one.