The All Valley Tournament

~MIGUEL POV~

I looked around hoping to see Athena. Sensei had shown up already but we were waiting for Athena to fight. Sensei had given us new Gi's as well.

"Where's Athena?" Aisha asked.

Sensei looked over at Hawk and I.

"I don't know, but we'll have to win this without her." Sensei said.

"Win this without who?" I heard someone ask.

We all turned and saw Athena walking in. We all started cheering and clapping as Athena smiled.

"I thought you weren't coming!" Hawk exclaimed. "What happened?"

"Well I am a LaRusso." She said. "I'm Athena LaRusso at that. I'm not gonna let anybody stop me."

Sensei smirked at her as he handed her a new Gi. She changed, and she came back out smirking. We waited until we heard the announcer.

"From Reseda, coming back to the tournament, we have--"

That was our cue.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" We all cheered.

"Now that's what I call an entrance. And a bad ass name for a dojo!"

~DANIEL POV~

What in the name of hell was Athena doing with Cobra Kai and in a Gi? She stood proudly next to a boy with a Mohawk and a brown haired. She smirked over at Johnny Lawrence who nodded at her. I ignored everything else as I stared at my daughter.

Soon Robby came running out. What was happening? I saw Athena look over to the crowd and her eyes landed on me, Sam, Amanda and Anthony were sitting. Her smirk dropped as her eyes widened. The Mohawk boy, Robby said that's who she was with the other night and his name was Hawk, turned and followed her gaze.

He saw me and whispered something in her ear. Athena nodded as she looked forward. The boy beside her went first and he won the fight. Next Athena went against a girl in a blue Gi.

"Fight." The ref shouted.

" The ref shouted

"Point LaRusso." 

They started again and Athena kicked her hard in the gut.

"Point LaRusso."

I looked over at Johnny as he smirked at Athena. He was letting her fight with all her negative energy. 

"Fight!"

The girl ran forward and tried to punch her. Athena grabbed her wrist and kneed her in the gut. The girl flipped Athena and they rolled around for a while until Athena punched her in the gut.

"Winner. LaRusso."

Soon it was down to just Miguel Diaz, Hawk, Athena, Robby and another kid that I forgot the name of.

Hawk and the other kid fought, and Hawk lost. Athena patted his back as Athena and the other boy fought.

 Athena patted his back as Athena and the other boy fought

"Point! LaRusso."

I held my breath and couldn't help but cheer when Athena won. Next was Miguel and Robby. They fought hard and good until Diaz decided to play dirty. When Robby had his back turned Diaz kicked his shoulder.

"You're disqualified!" The ref shouted.

Miguel glared at Robby as he shuffled out, and I quickly followed him.

~ATHENA POV~

"Miguel why did you do that?" I asked.

"What was he supposed to do, Thea?" Hawk interrupted. "Be a pussy?"

"I'm getting a drink." I said walking to the hallway.

I got a drink as I leaned up against the wall.

'What are you doing? Breaks are for the weak'

"Not now." I mumbled.

'You go out there and you show that kid who's in charge'

I held my head in my hands as Terry's voice got louder.

'Get yourself together LaRusso'

"Pull yourself together LaRusso." I repeated as I stood up walking back to the tournament.