Miss LaRusso Meet Your New Sensei

~ATHENA POV~

I had been walking, well more of limping, around a few days after the competition. It was late at night and I unconsciously walked to the dojo. I was going to go inside when I heard two voices inside. I looked in and noticed Silver and a brown haired woman beside him.

"Lets see if you still got it." I heard Silver say. 

I snuck in and watched as the woman threw a punch at him. He blocked it and she kicked out at him. She gave a grunt when Silver kneed her in the stomach. She kicked him, making him stumble back. The woman was good, but Silver was better.

He kicked her face and she fell to the side. She stood back up and sent a flurry of punches and kicks. Silver blocked almost every single one. He kicked her gut knocking her to the floor before sending a kick to her face. The woman gave a yelp as her chest heaved. Silver stood over her shaking her head.

"You've gone soft," He sighed.

"I haven't fought like this in ages." The woman argued standing up. 

She was tall, maybe around dads height, but she was still a great deal shorter then Silver.

"Well you need to practice more. If you're going to help with Cobra Kai you need to be like you used to be."

The woman dropped her head and nodded.

"Now, Athena do you want to come out and introduce yourself?"

I stiffened as I walked out. The woman looked over and looked taken back.

"Holy shit its like looking at my younger self." She said.

"Who are--" I started.

"Miss LaRusso meet your new Sensei." Silver interrupted. 

I looked at the woman before me. She had soft brown hair like mine, it was shoulder length and she had the same brown eyes as me too. I think this is what I would look like when I was older. She reminded me of one of the pictures that I found from the basement."

"Suzanne LaRusso."