Cleaning Up

~KENNY POV~

I reached Athena's apartment, and heard loud thuds, and yells. Knocking on her door, I had to knock three other times in order for her to answer. Once she did, she squinted and smiled at me.

"Kenny!" She slurred. "What are you doing here?"

"I, uh, needed some help with karate. But I don't think you're able to—"

"Nonsense." She waved off. "Come in, come in."

I walked in slowly, closing the door behind me. "Sorry its a bit of a mess, my brother's been staying here until he can find a place to live."

I felt a lump of anger fill me. "You're brother?"

"Yeah! Rider, I just found out about him like, a week ago." She said.

I felt myself relax, but I was a little confused. Since when did Athena have an older brother? And where was he right now?

"So, what did you need help with?" She said, nearly falling over.

"Uh," I had to catch her as she almost fell again. "How about we do this another time? Come on, let's get you to bed."

I helped her to her room, and helped her lay down. I covered her up, and she was out like a light. Sighing, I walked back out of her room and began to clean up her mess of beer bottles and can's and food containers. Rubbing my face I heard Athena's phone go off. I looked at the screen and saw 'Robby🥰🥋🖕🏼'

I answered it.

"Athena, look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about going with my dad, but in my defense I didn't know either until he told me in the car."

"Uh, it's not Athena."

Robby paused. "Kenny?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing with Athena's phone?"

"Well I came over for her to help me, but she was too drunk to stand up properly so I helped her to bed and began to throw away the beer bottles and food containers."

I heard Robby sigh on the other end. "How many bottles?"

"Uh......I've cleaned up six so far." I said looking at the trash bag. "There's still a few on the ground, and she's got about five full ones."

"Kenny, I need you to do me a favor."

I shrugged, despite knowing that Robby couldn't see me. "Sure, anything."

"Keep an eye on Athena for me. Make sure Athena doesn't drink too much. And make sure she stays away from Matilda. Because Matilda despite being my sister, is a complete psychopath."

I answered with wide eyes. "Okay."

"Good, thank you, Kenny. I have to go know, but keep me updated on Athena, Alright?"

"Yeah, Alright." I agreed.

"See ya, Kenny."

"See ya, Robby."

Hanging up, I set Athena's phone back down and finished cleaning up.