Such A Beauty

~ATHENA POV~

"Ms LaRusso," Silver called as I headed out with Rider and Kenny. "Can you stay? There's something that I want you to do."

I nodded, telling Rider and Kenny that they could head home and I would just meet them there. I walked over to Silver setting my bag down and taking my shoes back out. The dojo emptied out pretty quickly and soon it was just me and Silver.

"What was it you wanted me to do?" I asked.

He nodded at me to follow him to the main part of the mat. "So, as you know Saikai Takai has been watching you all. And you've been doing a wonderful job." 

"Thank you." I said stiffly.

"But you can do better." He said, his smile dropping. "We both know you can do better. We both know that you're not this soft."

I glanced over at Silver shocked. Soft? How the hell was I soft? I was anything but.

"So, I wanted you to stay behind so I could help make you stronger."

I nodded slightly, and Silver demanded I take position at the punching bag, and so I did. 

"Now," he said, standing right behind me. "If you punch like this," he grabbed my hand and made a fist, though he made sure that his front side was pressed up against my back, and showed me the punch. "then you'll get more power behind the hit. Go on and try."

I did, and the punching back swung harshly from the force of the hit. "Good job."

I smiled slightly, and he gave me his wide smile back. "Now, when you stand, you want your hips facing this way," I gasped a bit when Silver rested his hands on my hips and shifted them over. His hands lingered a bit, before he took them off and told me to do the punch like he had showed me. I did so, and he smiled again. "Good."

He kept showing me different techniques and each time he did, he would use his hands to position me that way. I began to grow very uncomfortable when his hands would rub my hips, or if he would 'accidentally' run his hands over my ass. I jolted away from him as he once again did it. I glanced up at him, and saw him smile as his eyes slowly began to fill with lust.

"You are such a beauty." Silver said as he stepped forward and rested a hand on my cheek. "Just like your father."

I couldn't step away from him anymore as the wall was right behind me and I was pressed up against it. I felt tears fill my eyes and one fell when I felt Silver's hands slowly begin to travel south.