Therapy

~ATHENA POV~

I sat on the leather couch staring blankly at the wall.

"Athena?" I heard a voice call out.

I turned my eyes to look at my therapist. Dad thought it was best if I were to see someone about everything.

"I asked how you felt."

I took a moment to answer. "I feel...empty."

Mrs Dodgers nodded with a frown. "And have you had anymore flashbacks?"

I nodded my head. "Every time I do something...it reminds me of that place. Every time I hit the punching bag, or step foot anywhere near a dojo, I think I'm back in Cobra Kai."

"But you're not," Mrs Dodgers said soothingly. "And you never are going to return to that place, right?"

I nodded slightly, and Mrs Dodgers smiled. "Good. Now, there's something I want you to do."

My mind instantly went blank when I heard those words. I began to shut down, and covered my ears.

"No," I said immediately. "No, I don't want to. Please don't make me. Please, I don't want to."

"Whoa, hey, Athena, it's okay." The blonde woman said. "It's okay. You're alright. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to set you off."

She tried to rest a hand on my shoulder, but I jerked away. She couldn't touch me. Her hands would just wander. I didn't want her to touch me. She wasn't aloud to touch me. No one was aloud to touch me. I heard her sigh, and call someone from the waiting room, and soon I heard my dad's voice.

"Athena?" Dad questioned softly. "You're okay. It's alright. I'm going to lift you up know, okay? Don't freak out, it's okay."

I felt myself being lifted up, and I clung to dad, my legs wrapping around his waist. I squeezed him tightly, and he walked out of the office.

"I don't want to go back." I whimpered. "Don't let him touch me. Don't let him hurt me again. I'm sorry, I promise I'll be good. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

~DANIEL POV~

My heart continued to shatter as I listened to my little girl cry. I held her tighter as she sobbed. I brought her to the car, but she cried harder, hugging me tighter.

"No, don't let me go!" She cried. "He'll get me if you let me go!"

I felt like crying myself. But I set her down anyway in the passenger seat and started the car. She continued to cry until she fell asleep, and when we reached the house I carried her in. I quietly opened the door, and saw Anthony sitting in the living room. He stood up when he saw her, a look of worry crossing his face.

"What happened?" He questioned peeking over at her face. "Is she okay?"

I tilted my head sideways, indicating it was up for discussion. "I guess. She had a panic attack in Therapy when Mrs Dodgers said something."

He nodded, but he was focused on his sister. "Is she ever gonna be the same old Athena?"

I took a deep sigh as I looked down at my daughters tear stained face. "I don't think so, Anthony. I don't think so."