Phone Calls

~ATHENA POV~

My phone buzzed and I saw the caller ID read Robby🥰🥋🖕🏼. I quickly answered it, ignoring Rider.

"Hello?"

"Robby?" I asked. "Where the hell are you at?"

"Uh," he said. "I'm on my way to find Miguel."

I paused. "You're what?"

"I'm with my dad, Johnny. We're gonna go find Diaz."

"Why the hell are you wasting your breath going after Diaz?" I snapped.

"Well, my dad—"

"What? You've just forgiven your dad for everything he's done to you?" I spat. "All the hell he's put you through? And your just running back to him?"

"Unlike you Thea, I'd rather not spend the rest of my life with Daddy Issues." Robby snapped on the other end.

I gripped the phone in my hand tightly.

"I don't have fucking daddy issues," I hissed. "And if you knew half of what my dad fucking put me through you would never look at him the same either."

It was silent on Robby's end for a moment.

"Are you on drugs?" He asked. "Or are you drunk?"

My mouth dropped open and I felt offended. Is that really what he thought of me?

"I'm not fucking drunk!" I shouted. "I'm not on drugs either! But I need a drink after this shit conversation."

"Athena," he sighed. "I didn't—"

"I have to fucking go," I said. "I have company."

"Thea—"

~ROBBY POV~

"Athena." I said into the phone. "Athena!"

I cursed as I slammed my phone into my lap.

"Damn it, Thea!"

"What's wrong?" Dad asked, glancing at me.

"She's mad that I forgave you," I sighed. "She's been drinking. She's addicted to that shit."

"Hey, language."

I rolled my eyes.

"You've said way worse then I have."

"That's true."

I sighed. "I just don't know what do to. She's mad that I'm gonna go looking for Miguel. I don't know what to do anymore."

"You'll figure it out," dad said. "And maybe we'll be able to get her away from Silver and Suzanne."

I nodded. But I knew that was wishful thinking. Athena would never leave them.