WHAT!?

~ATHENA POV~

"WHAT!?"

I stood frozen. Rider stepped inside my apartment, closing my door softly. I couldn't bring myself to tell him to leave.

"What the fuck do you mean 'Rider LaRusso'?" I questioned. "You're probably not even related to me."

Rider shook his head.

"I am! Look I'll prove it!" He exclaimed.

He dug in his pocket, and yanked out a picture. He handed it to me, and I studied it. It was a picture of younger versions of Sam, Anthony, Rider and I. My mom and dad stood behind us, Dad's arm on Rider's left shoulder, Sam beside him, I was next to Sam and Anthony was on the end.

I flipped it over which said, The LaRusso Family. Rider LaRusso(7) Samantha LaRusso(6) Athena LaRusso(5) Anthony LaRusso(3)

I stared in shock, looking at the picture the looking up at Rider. Something inside clicked. It clicked why there was an extra room in the house that was always locked. Why the basement was always off limits. Why certain pictures had been taken down. Why dad seemed hesitant when everyone asked if Sam, Anthony and I were all of his kids. Why he froze when asked if Anthony was his only son.

Because we weren't his only kids. Anthony wasn't his only son.

Rider LaRusso was my older brother, and my dad hid him from me almost my whole fucking life.