Talking With Sensei

~ATHENA POV~

I ran into the dojo, nearly falling on my face while coming in. I looked around and cursed when I saw the empty dojo.

"Damn it!" I exclaimed.

I ran out and down the street. I ran down the street until I was out of breath.

"Athena?" I heard someone behind me.

I turned around and saw Miguel.

"Miguel! Perfect! Do you know where Sensei lives?"

"Uh, yeah, we live in the same apartment building."

"Great! Can you take me?"

"Sure."

Miguel took my hand and, of course, we started running again. We ran all the way to Reseda.

"Why are we in Reseda?" I asked panting.

"That's where he lives."

Miguel pulled me along with him as I tried to keep up. Finally we reached Sensei's door and Miguel started banging on it. The door suddenly jerked open and Sensei came out.

"Who the hell—oh it's you two."

"Sensei I need to talk to you." I said.

"Well both of you come in."

Miguel and I walked in and Sensei handed us cups of water. I drank it all before we all sat on the couch.

"I was in my basement, because my dad mentioned a sister." Sensei paled. "So I was looking through old stuff and came across a picture of her."

I handed them the picture.

"That's you." Miguel said confused.

"Flip it over." I told him.

"Suzanne LaRusso, 1984." He read.

"Then I had to sneak back out of the basement because it's off limits. No clue why, but it is. But when I took out the first picture, another fell out."

I handed them the picture and Sensei dropped it and stood up.

"Johnny Lawrence and Suzanne LaRusso 1984." Miguel read again

I nodded and waited for Sensei to come back. When he did, he came back carrying a box. He set it on the couch and opened it. Inside, there was a bunch of pictures of Suzanne, Sensei and a bunch of other boys that were in Cobra Kai Gi's.

"Who are all these people?" I asked.

"Well that's Bobby, Dutch, Tommy and other Cobra Kai students. Suzanne was apart of Cobra Kai."

"She was like me?"

"You're like her." Sensei told me. "You look exactly like her. But you seem to control your anger a little better then she did."

I nodded as I stared at the pictures in the box.

"What happened to her?" Miguel asked.

"No one knows." Sensei said. "She disappeared."

"You don't know where she went." I asked.

"No." Sensei shook his head. "But I wish she would come back. I miss her."

"I have to go." I said. "But thanks for telling me about her."

Sensei nodded still concentrated on the pictures of Suzanne.

"I'll see you at Karate tomorrow."

Miguel nodded and smiled at me as I walked out.