Silver Fucked Me

~ATHENA POV~

I sat in my room, a bottle of alcohol in my hand. No one was home, everyone was gone so I figured it wouldn't hurt. The alcohol numbed the pain.

I stumbled around my room, running into the punching bag I had up there with a smile. "Shit, sorry!"

I heard my door creak open, and I turned and smiled when I saw my little brother. "Anthony!"

"Athena?" He stepped closer, helping me stand properly. "Are you Okay?"

"I have never-never been better." I slurred.

He nodded slightly, and took the bottle from my hand.

~ANTHONY POV~

I grabbed the bottle from Athena, and she quickly tried to grab it back.

"Hey!" She whined with a slur. "Give that back!"

"Sorry, Thea." I said. "You've had enough."

She pouted, lazily holding her fists up. "I'm gonna fight you. And I'll beat your ass."

I shook my head with a smile. "I don't doubt that."

I helped her to her bed, and she laid down, and looked at me. "Hey Anthony, can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. But if I-but if I tell you. You can't tell Dad." She slurred.

"Alright, I won't." I lied.

"Okay," she giggled slightly, but then her face dropped. "Silver-Silver did more The just touch me."

"What?" I whispered.

"Silver fucked me." She smiled bitterly in her drunken state. "But only once. It was the day before I quit."

I stared at my sister in shock as she said that. I went to say something, but saw her asleep. I walked out, waiting for my Dad to come home.

What type of shit did Athena go through over there?