Sleep Athena

~ATHENA POV~

"Harder!"

I was training a few days before the tournament. Silver has been extra hard on me. I was back to punching the wooden boards. But I still didn't feel pain.

"Come on LaRusso are you your sister? Are you gonna fight like her?"

"No Sensei!" I shouted going harder.

By the end of the training session I was exhausted. I kept training though. I wasn't going to be weak. I was going to beat Sam worse then ever.

I heard the door open and I figured it was Kreese.

"You're going to break it." Robby said.

I turned and smirked.

"I'm going to break you." I said, repeating what I said the last time.

"What, like I broke your back?"

I broke character by laughing and walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Training. You?"

"I came to find you." He responded.

I nodded.

"You wanna fight?" I asked.

He nodded and we got into position. I struck first sending a kick, which he blocked. I got in a few hits in before I knocked him to the ground. We were in the same position as when Robby asked me to Prom. Only I was on top.

"I win."

Robby merely smirked and rolled us over trapping me in between him and the mat. Robby smiled as I glared up at him. I gave a long yawn and Robby looked as if he could melt.

"What?" I asked.

"That was adorable! It was like a little kitten!" He cooed.

I grumbled under my breath as another yawn interrupted.

"You seem tired." Robby observed. "When did you go to sleep last night?"

"Uh, for like an hour. From six to seven in the morning. Then I began training."

"Athena! You can't do that." He scolded.

He got off me and pulled me up with him.

"Come on, your going to sleep."

"No." I whined.

"Athena." He warned.

"Robby." I mocked.

"Athena Suzanne if you don't get over here on the count of three then your in big trouble." Robby snapped.

"You like this in bed?"

"Athena!" Robby shouted.

"Fine." I said slowly walking over.

Robby grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. On the car ride to his house, I fell asleep with my head against the window.