The Water Park

~ATHENA POV~

I entered the water park with Kenny and Rider the rest of Cobra Kai already there. I brought my towel over to one of those chairs that you can lay down on, and turned to Kenny.

"Alright, I'm gonna be here, Kenny, so if you want you can go find a few other Cobra's." I told him.

He nodded, and walked off. I laid down, Rider sitting beside me. "Are you gonna go swim?"

"No," Rider coughed. "I, uh, can't swim."

I turned to look at him, pulling my sunglasses off. "What? No one taught you?"

Rider rolled his eyes a bitter look coming over his face. "No actually, no one did, because dad sent me away first chance he got. At least you got to stay."

I sat up quickly. "You better shut your mouth. You got it easy."

"I was away from my family." He hissed.

"I was ignored my whole life, shoved to the side and never given a second glance," I said. "I was sent to a camp for summer's on end, I was even locked out of the house a few times. So don't you even dare compare being sent to boarding school to what I've been through."

Rider said nothing more and I shoved my sunglasses back on. I glanced behind me and jumped up again when I saw a familiar blonde. I ran over attacking him in a hug. I let go to see his smiling face, and then reeled back and punched him in the stomach. Robby winced as he looked up at me.

"W-What was that for?" He asked, trying to catch his breath.

"That was for leaving, and saying all those things on the phone."

"I'm sorry, alright? Just don't punch me again, that hurt."

I smiled again, and kissed him. I pulled away, and turned back to look at Rider. He was sitting there, clenching his towel in his hand, a scowl present on his face. I smirked at him, pulling Robby in again. Robby rested his hands on the side of my face, and a few seconds later, pulled away.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I missed you." I smiled.

I heard a loud voice and turned just in time to see Kenny standing in front of Eli. Shit, what was Eli doing to him now?