Monster Unleashed

~ATHENA POV~

I stood on the mat, a black haired girl across from me. The girl had a nasty look on her face, the one people got when they though the fight would be easy.

"FIGHT!"

I and the other girl out fight. The girl kicked me in the face, then the gut, and I grunted in pain. Angrily, I elbowed her across the face, then reeled back and punched her.

Once the girl fell sideways, I kicked her in the chest, then knees her in the nose. The girl let loose a strangled yelp, and I was announced the winner.

I gave the girl a smug look, and I turned my back to go stand back in line, when I felt my bad knee get knocked in. I yelled out as I dropped down onto my knees. Looking back, I glared at the girl who held a smug innocent look.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said with the fakest sympathy I had ever heard. "I didn't know that was your bad one."

"Like hell you didn't." I growled, standing up and stomping over to the girl.

I reeled back, my fist colliding with her already bruised nose. I heard a satisfying crunch from her end, and something in me snapped when I heard it. I sent a kick to her side, and spun and knocked her down. The girls face had so much blood on it that she was unrecognizable. My knuckles were caked with her blood and I watched as she stood up.

"Rule number one: a man can't stand he can't fight."

I successfully got her to loose balance by kicking her legs.

"Rule number two: a man can't breathe he can't fight."

I did the punch Silver taught me and punched her hard so she would be winded.

"Rule number three: a man can't see he can't fight."

Silver's words rang through my head to punch her in the nose so she'd be blinded by her tears and choke on her blood. All I saw was red as Silver's words rang louder in my head. Reeling my hand back, I hit her once again square in the nose. I watched as her eyes watered and she spat up blood. Shoving myself off her, I looked around and saw almost everyone looking at me in horror.

I looked down at my hands and lower half of my body and saw I was also covered in blood: her blood.

"It's blood," Silver's voice rang through my head. "So what?"

I looked over at Silver to see him smirking proudly. But I didn't feel proud. I felt disgusted. When did I ever attack someone blindly? When did I ever let anyone get to me this bad? But why did it feel so good to beat her shitless?

___________

A/N: So when I'm finished with this book, would you guys like if I made another Cobra Kai book?