He's Reign Of Terror Is Over

~ATHENA POV~

"I've already taken care of Chozen," Silver said, trying to snake his way into Dad's head. "Now you. This is where Miyagi-Do ends."

"Miyagi-Do existed before any of us, it'll still be here long after we're gone. The roots are strong, so the tree will survive."

Dad took his stance, and watched as Silver laughed, turning to look at us. I flinched back as Silver swung at my Dad, but Dad blocked it with ease. Dad made contact first, sending Silver onto his hands and knees. Silver got up, and began to circle Dad, and then took his stance in front of him. Silver swung at Dad, but with a weird hit, he managed to get Silver to the ground again. I winced as Dad hit Silver in the eye. Silver's words rang through my head as I watched Dad.

A man can't see he can't fight

Silver got up with much struggle, and started fighting again. He got Dad backed into a corner, but Dad managed to get out of it, switching so he had Silver with his back to the wall. Dad punched Silver straight in his chest, knocking the wind out of him.

A man can't breath he can't fight

I paled as Silver grabbed a trophy to hit my Dad with over the head. But Dad took his chance and set up his crane kick, and once Silver turned back around, he kicked, sending Silver into the trophy case.

A man can't stand he can't fight

I ran forward and flung myself at my Dad. He hugged back tightly, and we both clutched each other like our lives depended on it. I dug my face out of his shoulder and looked at him.

"You did it," I sobbed. "You beat him. I'm so proud of you Dad."

"Thank you," He said with a smile. "Thank you."

We didn't say much more, but sat in each other's embrace. The hug was nice. It was real nice.