You Bitch!

~ATHENA POV~

After karate, I was asked to stay after lessons. I lingered behind, telling Kenny and Rider I'd see them after this. I walked back into the dojo to see a familiar contraption, though something about it was different.

"Is that solid stone?" I asked, stepping forward and feeling it.

"Yes." Silver smirked.

I looked at everyone in the room in disbelief. "What do you want me to do?"

"Break it." Suzanne said.

I took a step back, going to leave, but three other Sensei's blacked my way. I whipped back around to look at Sensei Silver, Sensei Kim and Suzanne. "You can't be serious. I'm not punching the fucking stone."

"You will." Suzanne said. "You need to prove that your strong enough."

"Being able to beat anybody's ass isn't strong enough?"

Silver shook his head. "You can't rely on that forever. You can't rely on the crane crap either."

My fave went hot as he mentioned my first karate tournament with Cobra Kai and how I beat Robby with the Crane Kick.

"The Crane Crap?" Suzanne questioned. "Don't tell me you used Daniel's kick."

I didn't say anything, and Suzanne shook her head. She order for me to get into position and punch. I did so, and quickly jerked my hand back. I kept punching, punching, and punching and tell my hand was covered in blood. I fell to my knees clutching my hand.

"You're weak." Sensei Kim said.

"No." I denied. "Why don't you punch through the stone yourself?"

"Because this is not my training." She said, staring down at me. "This is about that boy and your family isn't it?"

"No." I denied again.

"You're letting them get to you," Suzanne added.

"You care more about your family then your own dojo." Sensei Kim spat.

I stood up, glaring at Sensei Kim. "I left my family because of this dojo, you bitch!"

I threw a punch, but she stepped aside, and I ended up punching through the stone. I fell to my knees with a cry of pain. I grunted, holding my fist tightly.

"Class dismissed." Sensei Kim hissed in smugness.

Everyone left, until it was just me. I cried, feeling the pain in my hand, the pain I haven't felt it years. I watched as blood began to fall into the mats, staining them. Flashes of the past filled my mind as I remembered when Silver made me so this, though it wasn't with solid fucking stone. Looking up at the contraption, I saw my blood on the stones.

Curling up into myself, I cried.