Big Brother Role

~RIDER POV~

I tapped my fingers on the wheel, waiting for Athena to walk out. When she did, I sat up straight looking at her tear stained face and her bloody hands. I was about to jump out of the car, but she quickly hopped in the car.

"What happened?" Kenny asked from the back seat.

Athena flinched forward, turning to face Kenny. Kenny seemed just as shocked as I was by her bloodied face.

"Nothing, I just needed a bit of practice on something," she shrugged. "No big deal."

"Then why is you're face all bloody?" He asked.

"I tried to wipe my face but my hands are to bloody."

I gently grasped her hand in mine, looking up at her. "Thea what did they do to you?"

She just shook her head, taking her hand back. "Can we just head home? I'm tired."

I nodded slightly, glancing back at Kenny. "Are you hungry, Kenny?"

I saw him nodded slightly, and turned to Athena. "Are you?"

She shook her head. "No, I don't really feel good."

I nodded slightly, pulling in somewhere to get Kenny some food. I looked over at Athena's pale face, noticing the blood on her hands trying and crusting. I handed Kenny his food, and offered to let all of them stay at my apartment. They both nodded but neither really said much.

I rubbed my face slightly, looking between the two. It felt kind of nice that I now had two siblings I had to take. Sure Kenny wasn't really my brother, but he was the closest thing I was ever gonna have to a little brother.

Sighing, I drove home so we could relax and I could clean Athena's hands.