Holy Shit

~JACE POV~

I stood outside of the LaRusso house, waiting for someone to answer. I glanced behind me, as if expecting someone to come out of the bushes and attack me. The door clicked open, and I quickly faced the door again, and saw Sam standing there.

I had to force myself not to look unsatisfied when I saw her. Athena may have forgiven her for what she had done, but I didn't and neither did Owen. Sam didn't deserve her sisters forgiveness.

"Hey," Sam said, looking just as uncomfortable as we did. "Are you here for Athena?"

"Well we're obviously not here for you," I blurted before I could stop myself.

Owen smacked my arm, but Sam just nodded. She let us in, and offered for us to sit. Both Owen and I remained standing.

"Uh—"

"Oh, good." Anthony said running in. "You guys are here."

"How's she doing?" Owen questioned.

Anthony just shook his head, and gestured for us to follow him. As we followed behind him, I looked at the pictures hanging up on the wall. There was one of Sam, Athena and Anthony when they were little. There were recent school pictures of all of them, as well as when they were little and I smiled when I saw Athena's.

 There were recent school pictures of all of them, as well as when they were little and I smiled when I saw Athena's

(Athena Age 6 and Athena Age 17)

"Aw, look at baby Athena" I cooed.

Anthony turned around and smiled.

"That's her school photo from before all that shit happened with Silver." He told us. "I think that's why she looks so happy."

We nodded, and continued walking to Athena's room. Once we reached the door, Anthony knocked and we waited for nearly ten minutes. Anthony knocked again, and called, "Athena? Jace and Owen are here."

The door opened soon after he said that, and Athena peeked out.

She looked bad. She looked really, really bad.

But I couldn't say that. Even if she was out of it, she would still kick my ass. So instead I said, "Hey, Thena. How're you doing?"

She looked at me, but she wasn't really looking at me. More like she was looking beside me. She didn't say anything, but she opened her door wider, allowing Owen and I to walk in. Anthony gave us a small wave, and headed back to his room.

I looked around and Owen and I said that same thing when we saw the state of her room, "Holy shit."

A/N:

Oh my gosh

Oh my gosh. 100k reads! Thank you guys so much! Like honestly, I never imagined this story would get this big. I remember when I had lost interest in this story after Chapter 3 "Johnny Lawrence Meets Athena LaRusso" and I was actually going to delete it. But then one day, after Season 3 had come out, I got my motivation back and here we are at Chapter 104! So thank you guys so much!