Beautiful Girl

~ATHENA POV~

When I told Tory, she had nearly squealed. Tory! She told me she was going with this boy named Jax. We had gone dress shopping and I really loved Tory's dress she picked.

It was a beautiful cheetah print dress the was low cut. She picked black heels to go with it. I would have rather gone bare foot. But Tory said I had to wear shoes.

Can you believe that!

Anyway, I ended up picking black flats. I'm not a very big heel person. Soon it was the day of Prom and Tory and I went to my apartment to get ready. Tory did my hair, just simply curling it and then making a little braided crown in the back.

I did Tory's and then we went to go put our dresses on. I slipped it on and looked at myself in my full length mirror.

 I slipped it on and looked at myself in my full length mirror

(Athena's Dress)

(Athena's Hair)

I smiled as I looked at myself.

"Athena you dressed?" Tory called.

"Yeah!" I yelled.

I walked out and smiled at Tory.

"You look hot!" I told her.

Tory laughed.

"You look beautiful." She told me. "Robby's lucky."

"So is this Jax guy!"

Tory laughed again. We waited a little until Jax and Robby showed up. Soon there was a knock on the door. I smiled and rushed to open it.

Once the damn thing opened, I smiled at Robby. I let them both in, but Robby stood and gaped at me.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look handsome."

He smiled. I looked over and saw Jax and Tory.

(Jax is played by Zachary Gordon)

"So who's driving?"

"I can." Robby and Jax said together.

They looked at each other and chuckled.

"You can." Robby said.

"No you can."

They went back and forth with this for five minutes!

"I'm about to walk!" I interrupted.

Everyone laughed as I shook my head.

"Here let me take your guy's picture." Tory said grabbing my phone.

Robby and I posed for pictures and then we did the same for Tory and Jax.

"Alright let's go!"

"Wait who's driving?"

"What ever car is closer is the one we're taking."