Long Time No See

~ATHENA POV~

After I cleaned my hand up, Suzanne decided she wanted to have some Aunt/Niece time. We were walking around the park talking and laughing.

"Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom." She told me.

I nodded and she walked to the restroom. I was messing around, walking aimlessly in front of the bathroom, doing flips. I had actually done gymnastics as well. But I stopped after a few years.

During my meaningless walking someone bumped into me.

"Watch were you're going." I snapped, not looking up.

"Really? Is that how you great an old friend?"

I jerked my head up and my eyes widened when I saw Matilda. I stumbled back in shock.

"Tilly."

"Long time no see." She smirked walking closer. "How have you been LaPusso?"

I didn't answer.

"I heard you're dating my brother."

I shot her a confused look.

"Robby Keene, stupid."

I looked down.

"I need you to stay away from him."

"No way in fucking hell." I snapped suddenly.

Tilly looked shocked, before she grabbed me by the collar and shoved me against a wall. I leaned away from her as she pointed her disgusting finger in my face.

"Listen here LaRusso!"

~DANIEL POV~

"Listen here LaRusso!" I heard someone yell.

I looked over and a picture flashed through my head. Instead of Matilda and Athena in that position, I saw me and Johnny.

 Instead of Matilda and Athena in that position,  I saw me and Johnny

I ran over and pulled Matilda back.

"Matilda!"

"What?" She asked.

Athena backed up and looked scared. She actually looked scared.

"You scared LaRusso?" Matilda taunted.

"No." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

Matilda shoved her back and Athena nearly fell but someone caught her.

"Why don't you back off you little bitch." The person growled.

My mind went blank when I heard the voice. I slowly looked over and my mouth dropped open.

"Hey Danny boy."

I flinched at the nickname as I stared in horror and shock at the woman before me.

"Suzanne."

"Long time no see." She smirked.