Matilda's Back

~ATHENA POV~

My eyes widened as I read the text from Robby.

Robby🥰🥋🖕🏼

Tilly says hi

'She's back' I thought in horror. 'Matilda's back'

Tilly Lawrence was the meanest, coldest, cruelest person in the whole world. The camp I mentioned that I had met Shawn Payne at? She was there too. I met Shawn when I was running away from Tilly.

She used to beat me shitless. Her and her little gang of bitches. One day I managed to make a run for it and bumped into Shawn. I told him what was going on and he immediately helped me.

He turned the tables around on her. She called herself Tilly, to try and seem sweet and innocent. Because if you met a girl named Tilly would you think twice of her beating the shit out of someone?

Another thing I forgot to mention. In between all the training from Dad, Silver, Mr Miyagi and Johnny, Shawn taught me how to at least defend myself. So my teachers went, in order, Shawn, Dad, Silver, Mr Miyagi, Johnny, Kreese, then back to Silver and now Suzanne was added on the list.

I dropped my phone and my hands were shaking, itching to hurt something. I was at the dojo still, and I found a piece of wood. I punched it over and over and over.

It snapped on the last punch and I watched as blood poured down my hand. I didn't feel anything though. It was numb. I was numb.

Because Matilda Lawrence was back. And she was out for revenge.