Where Have You Been?

~SUZANNE POV~

I smirked as Daniel stood with his mouth open.

"You'll catch flies like that." I smirked.

Daniel quickly shut his mouth and took a step forward. I stepped back away from him.

"Suzanne where have you been?" He asked. "You've been gone for years! Everyone's missed you! Ma especially!"

"Oh don't feed me that bullshit!" I yelled. "I bet Ma didn't even realize I was gone."

"She did!"

"Yeah right! She was probably to worried over her little baby Daniel." I taunted.

"You still have your issues?" He shot back.

"I don't have issues." I argued.

"Really? Cause last time I saw you, you were a drug addict, you had and apparently you still have both mommy and daddy issues, you're addicted to alcohol! Suzanne of course you have issues." Daniel exclaimed.

I was a dark red after his 'speech'.

"People change! But apparently not you! Because you're still the same stupid asshole."

"You're still the same little spoiled brat you were all those years ago." He snarled stepping closer.

I scoffed shaking my head. I grabbed Athena's hand and pulled her back.

"You and the little girl who looks like Johnny, better stay away from Athena."

"Suzanne that's my daughter!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Well then you should have treated her like it!" I yelled pulling Athena along with me. "I mean it Daniel! Stay away."

I stormed off with Athena behind me leaving my brother behind me, looking heartbroken.