The All Valley Girls Champion Is LaRusso!

~ROBBY POV~

"She looks like she's gonna kill her." Tory whispered to me.

"Lets hope she doesn't. We don't need her to be disqualified." I said back.

The got into position and Athena hobbled since her knee was still bad.

"Fight!"

Athena kicked out with a yell but missed. She kept punching and kicking but missed every time. Plus she was going slower because of her knee. She finally hit Sam but knocked her out of pounds.

"No point! Keep fighting."

This time Sam attacked first but Athena kept blocking. Sam punched the ground and Athena kicked her out again.

"Time out!" Sam said.

Athena limped back over to us.

"What is this?" Silver asked.

"I'm trying my best."

"Well your best isn't good enough LaRusso!" He exclaimed.

"Well what do you expect me to do?"

"Win." He snarled.

Kreese looked to seem as if he remembered having this conversation with someone else.

"Surprise them." Kreese said suddenly. "You were taught by your dad before Terry weren't you? So surprise them by fighting like them."

A smirk grew on my face as I nodded. I walked back up as Sam came up as well.

~DANIEL POV~

I watched as my two daughters got into position. Athena had a smirk on her face as Sam still seemed nervous. 

"Fight!"

Athena stood still and seemed to be waiting for Sam. Sam sent a punch but she--she did wax on and wax off. I looked over at Johnny and he looked just as confused as me. I saw the other kids share look and mumble things to each other.

She used Miyagi-Do technique to block Sam's hits and kicks. Sam tried to kick her but Athena grabbed her leg and yanked them both to the ground. Athena punched Sam hard in the gut. I sighed and dropped my head as Athena's arm was lifted up.

"Winner LaRusso!" He shouted.

I heard roars of cheers and looked up to see Athena with a wide grin on her face. She let out a loud cheer as Sam stood up and walked over.

"I'm sorry." She cried. "Its all my fault we lost. I'm sorry dad."

"Sam," I started.

She didn't listen as she ran out.

~ATHENA POV~

"Whoooo!" I cheered.

"You did it!" Robby cheered.

"Good Job LaRusso." Silver smirked. "You've defended your title."

I smiled and bowed to him before I jumped into Robby's embrace. I did it! I won. I beat Sam even though I was hurt. I had seen Sam storm off and I couldn't help but smile. I knew I chose the right side.

I looked at Robby and he grabbed my face and kissed me. I heard the cheers grow louder. We parted and I let out a breath of happiness. This was the best day of my life.