Athena Fucking LaRusso

~ATHENA POV~

I gave a cheer as my drink sloshed around in my cup. All of us had gone out to celebrate and I may have been having too much fun. I danced around as Hawk walked over.

"You seem like your're having fun." He smirked.

"I am." I slurred. 

Maybe I also had a little to much to drink as well. I stumbled around and accidentally bumped into someone. The girl was a little taller then me, she had short black hair and was wearing a real short skirt and a real tight crop top. Which had happened to be white. Well it was now brown because I spilled my beer on her.

She gave a yelp as she stared down at her shirt, her hands raised up as if she were getting arrested.

"Look what you did you little bitch!" She shouted.

I stared at her shirt before shrugging.

"Its not my fault, you should watch where you're going."

The girl growled under her breath as she shoved me back.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Because nobody talks to me like that." The girl snarled.

"Athena fucking LaRusso, who the fuck are you?"

The girl looked shocked.

"L-LaRusso?" She asked. "As in Sam LaRusso's little sister?"

She got a punched in the face for that one.

"I don't have a sister." I lied. "Only a brother."

The girl looked at me confused.

"I thought Daniel LaRusso had three kids? Samantha, Athena and Anthony."

"Who's Daniel LaRusso?" I asked.

Before she could answer, Hawk dragged me away. I stumbled along still intoxicated.

~HAWK POV~

"What was that about?" I asked.

"That stupid bitch got in my way." Athena slurred. "She was asking for a fight. Silver would have been proud of me."

"Athena, you don't need to make Silver proud." I tried to explain.

"Of course I do," She mumbled. "He's the only person to ever be proud of me. Beside's Mr Miyagi of course. But he's dead. So the only person I have to make proud is him."

"He's not here." I told her. "Silver is gone. He's not coming back Thena."

"He will." She mumbled. "He will be back."

From the stories Athena told me, I really hoped that he didn't return.