Prologue

ESME CYR AND HER SQUAD ARE THE THIRD AND NEW WORLD MILITARY LEADERS

                                                                                                                                                           By L.M.Taurus

                                                                                                                                                           12/1/0025 UWC

The world leaders have voted and the new world military leaders are Esme Cyr and her squad. Esme Cyr has been leading her squad for seven years on multiple successful missions. Her squad being chosen as the new world military leaders wasn't a surprise. What makes their victory a surprise is the fact the squad is made up of two princesses and a prince. Esme Cyr is Canadian but she has a princess from Saudi Arabia, a princess from France and a prince from the United Kingdom.

Kara Saud is the princess from Saudi Arabia and the vice leader of Esme's squad. Kara specialises as a scout, which is impressive considering she's a princess. Kara Saud and Esme Cyr are a great team by themselves and it's no surprise the world leaders would vote for them, but that doesn't change the fact Saudi Arabia got a member of their royal family as a leader of the world military.

Next member of the new world military leaders is Arlo Windsor, the prince of the United Kingdom. He specialises as a spartan soldier. To be honest, he is the least impressive member of the squad, but as the next in line to be king of his nation, who needs to be the best in their field. It's still a surprise the world leaders would vote for the prince of the United Kingdom as a world military leader.

Another member of Esme Cyr's squad is Cairo Zakaria, the papa bear of the squad. Cairo Zakaria is of Egyptian descent and specialises as a spartan soldier. He is far times better than Arlo in his field and a great example of what a world military leader should be. From past interviews, every member of the squad looks to him for advice.

Luan Dlamini is another squad member who specialises as a spartan soldier. He is of South African descent. Another respectable soldier who will surely make a great world military leader. Luan is respected by his peers and the people who meet him. He is a master with his spartan armor and nobody is better with a shield.

Celeste Flores is the other scout in the squad and is considered a master in her craft. This one makes a lot of sense as a world military leader. She is of Argentine descent with no connection to any royal family. Not much is known about Celeste Flores which is a testament to how good of a scout soldier she is.

The engineer of the squad is Luka Urban. Another solid soldier and one of the top ten engineers of the world military. Luka is definitely a good reason why Esme's squad was chosen to become one of the world military leaders. Luka is known to be shy but he is a genius in his field which makes up for his weakness. Luka is of New Zealand descent with no connection to a royal family.

The third royal member of the squad is the princess of France, Irma Fountaine. She is the sniper of the squad and quite the shot. While she is one of the best, her being made a leader of the world military is a big gamble for the rest of the world. France now has two big leaders in the united world government.

The fourth spartan member on the squad is Mun Ji-hun. Now this is another perfect example of what a world military leader should look like. Mun Ji-hun is of Korean descent with no attachment to their leadership. Mun Ji-hun is a triple threat and should be leading his own squad. While Mun Ji-hun is a decent spartan, he is also a great strategist and engineer. Rumor has it he became a spartan soldier to become part of Esme's squad.

The strategist of the squad is Yelena Sokolov of Russian descent. Yelena and Mun Ji-hun are both in the top ten strategists in the world, Yelena being the better. The more we go through the members of the squads, the more it makes sense why they are the new world military leaders.

Leonie Kaiser is the medic of the squad. She is of German descent. She isn't one of the best medics in the world military, but she is a decent fighter. Leonie, like Arlo, is one of the members who are lucky to be part of the team because if it wasn't for the rest, they wouldn't be world military leaders. There are always members like this on the world military leader squads and Leonie and Arlo are our current underachievers.

The last member and fifth spartan of the squad is Fyn Cyr. Yes, another Cyr in the squad and cousin to Esme, the squad leader. Fyn is just as impressive as the squad leader and considered the best spartan fighter in the world. Fyn is considered the golden boy of the world military. He is probably the main reason why Esme and her squad were elected the new world military leaders.

Here are your 12 new world military leaders. May they keep the peace around the world and have a long reign.

By L.M.Taurus