Epilogue

INTERVIEW WITH ESME CYR

By L.M.Taurus

9/14/0029 UWC

L.M.Taurus: First thing I want to say is thank you for having this interview with me.

Esme Cyr: It's the least I could do considering what you went through.

L.M.Taurus: The first question I would like to ask you is what's going to happen to Lillian Danti and Brodie Noble?

Esme Cyr: Both are going to prison for a long time. Lillian for a longer time than Brodie.

L.M.Taurus: Why is that?

Esme Cyr: For one, Lillian was the mastermind behind Dependency. While Brodie was a true believer, Lillian was doing it to advance her position. We were able to show this to Brodie who then decided to testify against Lillian.

L.M.Taurus: So it's safe to assume Dependency is no more?

Esme Cyr: With their leaders gone, the group has dispersed. They will no longer be a threat to anyone.

L.M.Taurus: That's good news for Haiti who can now have some peace.

Esme Cyr: That's right. There is more good news for Haiti as well. Negotiations have gone through and Haiti will now become a territory of France who has the resources to help them if a hurricane was to hit them again.

L.M.Taurus: About Mexico, how are the world military leaders getting along with the new president of Mexico?

Esme Cyr: To be honest, too early to tell, but Irma and the president came to a fair agreement for Haiti.

L.M.Taurus: My next question would be, what happened to the armored Haitian girls?

Esme Cyr: Sadly, two of the girls died in the battle at Haiti. The one who survived and her co conspirators pleaded guilty and as part of their agreement with the world military, are now working in the academy under Cairo Zakaria's supervision.

L.M.Taurus: Speaking of Cairo, how is he holding up after everything that happened with Jacmel Saint?

Esme Cyr: That's something you need to talk to him about. I will say he is back working at the academy and they welcomed him with open arms.

L.M.Taurus: Here's an important question the whole world wants to know, how is Luka Urban holding up?

Esme Cyr: Luka Urban has returned to work. He's currently working on mass producing the arm-cannon for the world military.

L.M.Taurus: Is it true he lost use of his left arm in the battle for Haiti? By the way, the whole ordeal is being called the battle for Haiti.

Esme Cyr: I didn't know that. It is true Luka lost the use of his arm but it hasn't stopped his work as a world military leader. He has an assistant in his lab.

L.M.Taurus: You're talking about Julia Cabrera.

Esme Cyr: Correct. Miss Cabrera will be going to trial for her crimes, but Luka has chosen to stand by her.

L.M.Taurus: What is your opinion on their relationship?

Esme Cyr: I only have good things to say about Julia Cabrera. She was a vulnerable woman who was taken advantage of by Dependency and with the help of Celeste, she was able to escape. If they're happy together, I'm happy for them.

L.M.Taurus: Okay, my final question. Do you know your squad has a bit of a cult following?

Esme Cyr: What? Really?

L.M.Taurus: Every single one of you. They're calling you the queens and kings of the world military.

Esme Cyr: That's kind of strange, don't you think?

L.M.Taurus: I don't know. You do literally have three possible future queens and a king. I don't think the people of Canada would be opposed to Queen Esme Cyr.

Esme Cyr: Stop it.

L.M.Taurus: Something to think about when you retire from the world military. All of you have your following.

Esme Cyr: We'll see, I guess.

L.M.Taurus: I guess so. Thank you for your time.