𝟤: Only the 1st day

---

Hana looked Jay up and down, digesting his new look. He looked like he had grown over the summer, hair was shorter, but now blonde. It highlighted his eyes which once mixed with his hair. However Hana didn't anticipate anything from his side, remaining aloof and handing over a book into his chest. Looks like someone worked out

"Homework, don't get all pushy. I agreed only because of this one-time payment." Hana pushed the book in jay's built chest, not leaving an affect physically. 

The payment wasn't anything serious like you all might ponder off to, it's just some stuff Hana may or may not have gotten caught with, worse right before summer by her worst enemy. 

Jay however followed her like a lost puppy, but with a mischievous, no good-leading smirk playing on his lips. "What?" Hana asked as she slumped over a random seat, eyeing Jay as he  ignored the question and told the guy behind her to move.

Who did, in fear as he apologised several times before letting Jay hand his air-light bag on to the chair. Great, must he sit right behind? 

"Thanks, loose tongue after summer these days?" Jay asked, triggering Hana as he scoffed, turning around causing Jay to snicker at her. She could feel the heavy presence behind her, his little movement felt like he was right beside her neck. A boy who looked new walked through their row, Hana didn't pay much heed until hearing Jay's voice. 

"Oh shit, sorry man. You good?" The new boy nodded, a little smile as he patted Jay's shoulder who resumed to his work, pushing his gym bag below his feet which caused the little trip. 

That's new... he's apologising now? 

Soon, the loud bell echoed through the large halls and crowds of students flooded each classroom. All the same girls from last year, all respectfully came to greet Jay as if he was something important, causing Hana to snicker before getting up to leave for her locker. Such attention from girls who could lick the ground he walked on brought a knot in her stomach, he wasn't as great as they thought.

+

"Not so easy yet kids, submit your home works. Next class is homeroom and I'll be checking each and every students names." 

Simultaneously as Hana gave over her book, she could feel the tall silhouette  and familiar scent of Jay behind her, proving to submit the book.  "Jay...surprisingly you've done your homework, I see" The teacher tilted her glasses, her eyebrow cocked at the tall male infront, who had a delicate, innocent smile on his face.

"A friend's help Ma'am" Jay waved like a kid as he left with his 'gang', he took a peek through the corner of his eye at a specific girl.

The teacher smiled, telling him to engage more with friends like the former, however Jay politely responded back with saying the friend he's got is more than enough. 

More than enough? 

"seriously, I'm telling you. he's changed, just in the slightest bit!" Hana exclaimed as she stuffed her books in her locker. Her bestfriend sarcastically made a agreeing sound.

"Believe me Rosé! he definitely has something going on" Hana said suspiciously as she went deep in thought.

"okay, okay, I believe you. now let's go eat, can we?" rosé giggled.

"oh, yeah." hana muttered, forgetting her meal. rose just laughed at her klutz friend as she smiled back.

---

this is only
the beginning...