𝟣𝟤: 𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖨𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗒!

my god, twelve chaps already! yay! tysm for all the support. sincerely, tas ☾

CHAPTER TWELVE − Italy

---

hana sighed as her mother gave her one last squeeze, a tight squeeze to be precise. hana smiled warmly at her family, "mom, dad, goodbye. your amazing daughter has graduated, and is now independently going to italy! i promise to be adventurous, and surely not to loose anything" hana looked up as if at the stars, her hands on her hips proudly. 

"oh, we're sure you might get lost or lose something. so, we talked to jay to keep an eye on you whenever" hana's mother said, a sassy tone. 

hana's mouth flew open, her lips agape as she blinked at her mother furiously. her father could only chuckle. "okay, okay. close you mouth love. eomma, appa, the flight will leave now. see you soon" a deep voice spoke over hana's ear. 

jay. 

as soon as jay spoke, a voice yelled through the speaker. ,,flight to italy, xxxx will be boarding off in 10. i repeat, flight to italy will be boarding off at 12pm"

hana smiled at her parents one last time, jay went over to his parents alongside his secret wife, after a lot of bone-crushing hugs from both the families, it was time to fly.

"stay with me" jay muttered to hana before grabbing his suitcase, making sure to check hana's too. hana nodded vigorously in response, she had to admit. being babied by jay felt a little different, and she somehow didn't mind it to much. 

"by the way, what's with those nicknames?" jay shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eye following later.

- 🌙 -

the flight went smoothly, reaching over to italy in around eight whole slow hours, in the air. sitting beside her own husband wasn't as bad as she thought, considering she competitively fight a lot academically. hana even found deep slumber upon jay's shoulder, and surprisingly, he didn't seem to mind it as he proceeded to rest his head upon her own. it turned thirty-minutes past eight when they reached the hotel the graduates are going to be in for nearly a whole week (five days, sixth day leaving) the group of students plopped down at the lobby, occupying each couch. 

"students meet marco frensico. the waiter, now these our the room keys. everyone grab the pair i give you, and head straight to the rooms! no teen things you all do these days" the teacher scoffed as she proceeded to give each latter one key. 

- 🌙 - 

"okay, you settled in?" rose asked gleefully to hana. apparently this bestfriend duo luckily will be pairing together. hana nodded visibly. a knock echoed through he room just when hana and rose jumped onto the bed. 

"you" − "no, you" − "you" "rock paper scissors" hana suggested at last, rose smirked. they sat up straight, bringing out their hands. 

"rock..paper..scissors!" hana groaned as rose fell back in victory, rock wins. "go on, the person must be getting  impatient" said rose when a other knock came in. 

hana went over to the door, opening it slightly enough to show her face as she put a strand behind her ear, "jay?" hana muttered out. immediately regretting her cute yellow bunny pajamas with shorts as he looked her up and down. 

"sorry if i'm disturbing you girls, but i need something. hana, where's your bag?" jay slipped din once hana moved. rose got her blanket as she grabbed her phone, acting like she isn't creeping over to hana and jay. "thanks, i'll be going now" jay grabbed the sunscreen from hana's bag. 

hana muttered something before leaving, "when did you even put your thing in my bag?" hana asked holding the door once jay stepped out in the hallways. 

"sometime" jay shrugged. 

"you look cute by the way"
he said at last before sending a wink, leaving to his shared room. 

−−−−−

hey everyone,
so i've been seeing sometimes readers can't figure
out the speeches in the bigger paragraphs.
so i'v
e put all the dialogues in bold.
now, it can be slightly easier to read.
i hope not many mind it,
 i just want everyone to be reading wihtout much difficulty.
thank you. 

sincerely, tas ☾