𝟣𝟦: 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍 & 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽

jay started the search solo, he went over to the place where they went all over

"ayo, where even is this woman?" jay muttered to himself as he reluctantly walked into the ancient history of queens. 

"hana! hana! ha- arghhh!" jay groaned as he looked around 360 degrees, his wife was nowhere to be seen. if only he knew, what was about to happen...

---

jay once sighed for the hundredth time in the day, finally stepping into the last room of hope he had. he looked around the busy hustling room as he searched for a officer. yes, a cop. "excuse  me?" he called out a uniformed person. 

"yes?" she answered taking a small glance before typing into her keyboard again. 

"uh, i'd like to report a missing person" this time, the woman properly looked at jay. a eyebrow raised as she clicked on her keyboard one last time before she spoke. 

"child or adult?"

"adult, teen actually" jay answered. 

"woman or man?" she asked again. 

"woman..." jay rubbed the behind of his neck out of habit. 

"okay... could you describe her please?" she asked, more likely said. but her eyes were showing something like she had connected a few dots. weird. 

"yes, well, black mid-length straight hair, she was wearing a yellow crown hair pin, with a white shirt and a denim jacket, and black skinny jeans, and white nike shoes, and she's about..." jay showed her height in the air, till his shoulder, "and is 19" jay thought carefully as he pictured his, I meant woman in his mind. 

"it's good you pay attention to detail" the woman said writing down. 

"yeah..." jay answered with a low voice. 

"well, a lot more teens were found missing like any other day in italy. please do come back here immediately once we call you" the lady asked for his number, address and a few more details since he was a tourist. 

he soon returned back to the hotel, the clock stroke 7:30pm already, and he was kind of tired, but he ain't gonna give up, yet. the woman asked various questions, how his connections are with her, when he last saw her, and much more. and requested the most detailed answers as he can. 

his phone ringed, and the last piece of hope rose.